What's new

Girrassol EA For Daily Forex Profit – Back-test Results included

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Harbin

Recommended Settings:
Recommended balance minimum $100
Initial Lot: $0.01
Time frame: 1 minute

There are several strategies included in this EA. Such as moving average, macd, and others. Our experts modify and test this EA many times and at last, they got success to make the final version of the EA. And this is the same EA we are sharing on this website.

We recommend using a low spread broker for better results. There is much low spread broker. We have the best experience with icmarket for low speed and equity issues.

You should know that greediness loses your investment. You should control your emotions to make profits from the forex industry. As well as you need to have proper money management so that you know how much risk you can take for each trade. We usually recommend taking not more than 5% of your balance, ideally 1% only.

Backtesting results: https://streamable.com/rgsk0

Attachments

• EA_GIRASSOL.ex4
    503.9 KB · Views: 30
Ive heard mixed results about this EA..? A youtuber did a review and he had a 100% up day and then at 80% down.. but that may have been his parameters??:unsure:

This doesnt look super great... look at the video he says $1000 start but on the video it says $10,000 and $90 net profit. Not worth the heart ache to me.
Unless I missed something?!

It seems that way :rolleyes:
Ive just been backtesting (strategy tester mt4) for the last hour or so.. and everytime the equity curve runs great ($2400 up on $1K) but then closes out all near the end of the test and its $-2300 :LOL::cautious: net profit $170.. e.g.. it will take too long to drill down into settings and find out why its not closing enough and so many tests.....
I think ill be looking for another EA..:censored:

Recommended Settings:
Recommended balance minimum $100
Initial Lot: $0.01
Time frame: 1 minute

There are several strategies included in this EA. Such as moving average, macd, and others. Our experts modify and test this EA many times and at last, they got success to make the final version of the EA. And this is the same EA we are sharing on this website.

We recommend using a low spread broker for better results. There is much low spread broker. We have the best experience with icmarket for low speed and equity issues.

You should know that greediness loses your investment. You should control your emotions to make profits from the forex industry. As well as you need to have proper money management so that you know how much risk you can take for each trade. We usually recommend taking not more than 5% of your balance, ideally 1% only.

Backtesting results: https://streamable.com/rgsk0
hanks , hope to I can try it on my new account too

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.