What's new

I don’t have enough money to buy 10,000 euros! Can I still trade?

gramanno

When you trade with leverage, you wouldn’t need to pay the 10,000 euros upfront. Instead, you’d put down a small “deposit”, known as margin.

Leverage is the ratio of the transaction size (“position size”) to the actual cash (“trading capital”) used for margin.

For example, 50:1 leverage, also known as a 2% margin requirement, means $2,000 of margin is required to open a position size worth $100,000.
Margin trading lets you open large position sizes using only a fraction of the capital you’d normally need.

This is how you’re able to open $1,250 or $50,000 positions with as little as $25 or $1,000.

You can conduct relatively large transactions with a small amount of initial capital.

Capital isn’t a big deal in Forex if you know how to make cogent decision. The better your capital management plan is, the more your earning is.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have a good trading strategy and you can control DD under 5% then you can get funded by prop trading firms. With $100 you can get a $10000 trading account.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.