What's new

Is it possible to become multimillionaire from day trader ?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes
I'm sure that it's possible, but the way that many youtubers show the things gives the impression that it's easy to get money with day trading, what they don't say is that most people lose money with it, to get good profits doing day trading you must study a lot.

I believe you can become multi millionaire from day trader.

You need to find a good mentor inorder to cut your learning curve.

Is it possible to become multimillionaire from day trader ? :unsure:

Yes, for sure. :)(y)

I watched so many Youtube channel but not sure they are real.

I don't know what you watched, but many on you tube are just selling courses. Really huge serious successful traders that are showing themselves on youtube are very rare and difficult to find, but on none of their videos you'll find luxury places and cars :cool:

cheers:)

Is it possible? I think yes but it isn't easy. Usually authors on youtube try sell strategy, course, signals. I don't trust them and I don't believe in their wealth. They could sell dreams so they must look rich.

sure that it's possible, but the way that many youtubers show the things gives the impression that it's easy to get money with day trading, what they don't say is that most people

i think it's possible but high risk high returns, i'm sure many have failed so badly they wished they never started on it in the first place

If you have a good system which is reliable, you can simply compound until you reach a million. But if you start gambling or martingale then forget about it...

You can become a multi-millionaire in 1 to 2 years, with as little as $ 1,000. I wouldn't say it was impossible. I know some people who have turned small amounts of money into large fortunes. Everything is possible in this world. But there are some thoughtful and specific ways of doing it. The problem is that 99.99% of traders decide to convert a small amount of capital for a large amount of money, while they have not properly learned to trade forex, and they have not gone through all stages of learning.

You can become a multi-millionaire in 1 to 2 years, with as little as $ 1,000. I wouldn't say it was impossible. I know some people who have turned small amounts of money into large fortunes. Everything is possible in this world. But there are some thoughtful and specific ways of doing it. The problem is that 99.99% of traders decide to convert a small amount of capital for a large amount of money, while they have not properly learned to trade forex, and they have not gone through all stages of learning.
Keeping my hopes high :):)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.