What's new

Is it possible to make money every day from trading?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

harisx32

You want to make money from trading so you can quit your job and do the things you love (like traveling, spending time with the kids, etc.).

And to replace your full-time job, you need to make a consistent income from trading.

However, consistency in trading is subjective because it could mean making money every day, week, month, or even year.

To be on the same page, let’s focus our attention on making money every day (from trading).

Is this possible or is this just a pipe dream?

I think it is possible to make money everyday somedays more than others but I think the best days to trade would be mid week i am usually very careful during the first and the last day of the week.

Investment is something that must be made in sensible way, as if we make right investment then only we stand chance of gaining and also having comfort. For me, it’s not difficult choice whatsoever because I work with FreshForex, as they are mighty good with their 101% deposit bonus. I don’t think it gets better than that when we talk about investment and that’s why I can be entirely comfortable and relaxed with working because it’s use able too in any situation.

I am of the believe that it is very possible to make money daily. It depends on one's trading system /strategy because everyday always present its opportunity to trade.

Yes, it is possible to make a consistent profit, but you have to have a good strategy, money management skills and forex knowledge.

I believe you can but id like to say maybe not every signle day! Some days can have you in a negative. Majority of the time it happens. I like looking over a monthly period....
Better than worrying about the days

Some days you will have to take the loss. You can't always make a profit. Sometimes you must bear the loss. And if you can't do that, you can't get good rewards from trading. You have to learn from the loss and develop your own experience.

You want to make money from trading so you can quit your job and do the things you love (like traveling, spending time with the kids, etc.).

And to replace your full-time job, you need to make a consistent income from trading.

However, consistency in trading is subjective because it could mean making money every day, week, month, or even year.

To be on the same page, let’s focus our attention on making money every day (from trading).

Yes, it is possible.

No, it's never possible. You can't make a profit every day. Sometimes you have to take a loss. Because it is not possible to trade without that part which is a part of loss trading. A trader can gain a lot of profit if he develops trading skills by learning from mistakes. I have gained a lot of knowledge from Eurotrader website.

It is possible, but it requires a long, difficult learning period. And by long I mean years and years. It's not something that can happen overight.

I believe you can make a lot of money with forex trading if you have a good understanding of forex. Without knowledge and skills, it is difficult to survive for a long time in Forex trading.

Absolutely possible because everything is possible as long as you believe it emotion smile
All you need is:
1. Believe it is possible
2. A profitable strategy
3. To follow your profitable strategy

Yes, it is possible to make consistent profit in forex, but to make such profits every day, a trader must have a reliable strategy and on one's trading system.

It is possible, and it is known as consistent profit-making. But to make a consistent profit in trading, it requires focus and a reliable strategy with risk management skill.

I believe it's possible but every aspect of trading counts, strategy, knowledge, fund management etc.

Forex trading is easy. But like any other business, traders need to learn how to trade and make a profit. But if traders can't make a profit consistently and losing all the time, Forex may not suit them or their skills. Learn the trading first in the demo account. Nowadays many brokers offer a free demo account.

Last edited by a moderator:
We believe you can make a lot of money with forex trading if you have a good understanding of forex. Without knowledge and skills, it is difficult to survive for a long time in Forex

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.