What's new

Scam Alert My personal Trading style, it turns $800 to more than 250,000 usd per year

Will be good if you can provide a Myfxbook link, so that we can see the trades past months. As of now in the live streaming we can see only closed trades.

Will be good if you can provide a Myfxbook link, so that we can see the trades past months. As of now in the live streaming we can see only closed trades.
you have our live trading youtube stream, you can watch as long as you wish, while you see how our deposit of 805 usd will turn to more than 300,000 uss withing 1 year, this is no joke, or whatever, this is a proven strategy.

you have our live trading youtube stream, you can watch as long as you wish, while you see how our deposit of 805 usd will turn to more than 300,000 uss withing 1 year, this is no joke, or whatever, this is a proven strategy.
Live Streaming only can view current trades, Can show the trade history for at-least past 3 months?

Live Streaming only can view current trades, Can show the trade history for at-least past 3 months?
There is no way live streaming from a live mt4 account , will be faked, you see a live changing of prices and everything, then how is that faked?, many of our clients happy for that live youtube stream. best way to proof, because it is live. the account right now on our live account is just 3 weeks old and not yet up to 3 months, and yet you can see how awesome our result are, achieved that with very low risk , our draw down never exceeds 23%. the account right now, the drawdown, never even got to 10%. here i can attach results of some few clients accounts , which most of them,, after 6 months, withdrew there profits and began again. with some percentage of their profits, we are professional, that why we publish live trading on youtube stream. we advice, you, if interested, you can watch our live account stream for even 3 years and see what the results will turn our to be, this is an assurance, as we are not here for blind arguments, we beleive action speaks louder then words, so you have our live youtube broadcast stream video already or here is the link
you can watch it for as long as you wish and see what our deposit of 805 usd will turn out to be after 6 months to 1 year. thanks and bye.

Attachments

• another.JPG
    another.JPG
    136.8 KB · Views: 20
  • endless 4wd strategy.JPG
    endless 4wd strategy.JPG
    202.9 KB · Views: 18
There is no way live streaming from a live mt4 account , will be faked, you see a live changing of prices and everything, then how is that faked?, many of our clients happy for that live youtube stream. best way to proof, because it is live. the account right now on our live account is just 3 weeks old and not yet up to 3 months, and yet you can see how awesome our result are, achieved that with very low risk , our draw down never exceeds 23%. the account right now, the drawdown, never even got to 10%. here i can attach results of some few clients accounts , which most of them,, after 6 months, withdrew there profits and began again. with some percentage of their profits, we are professional, that why we publish live trading on youtube stream. we advice, you, if interested, you can watch our live account stream for even 3 years and see what the results will turn our to be, this is an assurance, as we are not here for blind arguments, we beleive action speaks louder then words, so you have our live youtube broadcast stream video already or here is the link
you can watch it for as long as you wish and see what our deposit of 805 usd will turn out to be after 6 months to 1 year. thanks and bye.

So many swap trades in your trades history, some of them even holding for weeks with hundreds over pips of draw down waiting for it to turn blue. Is that part of the EA strategy?

So many swap trades in your trades history, some of them even holding for weeks with hundreds over pips of draw down waiting for it to turn blue. Is that part of the EA strategy?
thats part of our strategy on very low risk and accumulation of larger profits more than the floating profits, its just a simple rule and instrution we have given, just have 800 usd in your live trading account and leave it for 6 months to 1 year and watch our what it will be , 800 usd will turn to more than 200,000 usd. we are using a very safe strategy.

Hola, no disponible el video, precaucion
Hola, el video está disponible, debe abrirlo directamente desde la página de YouTube en su navegador para verlo, esto se debe a la limitación de la transmisión en vivo de otro sitio web. Puedes verlo de nuevo aquí;

hello the video is available, you have to open directly from youtube page on your browser to see it, this is due to youbtube limitation of live stream from another website. you can check it out again here;

i already, started today, with 800 usd minimum deposit, so far so good, thank you, rumi, i will harvest my profits after 1 year, thank you so much again, you gave hope to my life again. thank you so ,much

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.