What's new

Profitable EA PIPFINITE TREND PRO INDICATOR MT4

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes
i know it is not the topic, but i am also using mt4 to run indicator at binaryoptions broker. Just to recover the money lost.
do you have some indicator for me to do my purpose ? (binary are not a market, i know but i want to recover some amount of the money)
thank you in advance

STOP POST thanks messages! the indicators without email and password don't work!!!
If there is someone that have the needed data is welcome!

yes the scanner needs an email and password - it will not work otherwise that's how they force you to buy it and give a 5 star rating.
As for the TrendPro that will work without the scanner. try this file - its the latest one i have. Let me know if it does not work and I will ask them why it won't install.
yes the scanner needs an email and password - it will not work otherwise that's how they force you to buy it and give a 5 star rating.
As for the TrendPro that will work without the scanner. try this file - its the latest one i have. Let me know if it does not work and I will ask them why it won't install.
it can't work. please fix...

I brought and tried this indicator. And I brought another EA to backtest its performance.
In summary, the winning percentage seems good but the R:R ratio is bad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.