What's new

Possible to start trade with $200 deposit to make a stable income?

Brainless

Any successful Trader here can share some experience?
Thanks in advance & wish all guys will have a stable income with trading.

JoeyWheelers

According to statistics -

Forex day traders with a good strategy can make a 5-15% return on their portfolio every month.

While it is true that you can start with $200 (you can even start less than that), would you think that 15% (assuming you trade very very well) of that monthly would be enough of an income?

$30/month would be a good start if you are a still living with your parents. But if compounded monthly:

2nd Mo - $264
3rd Mo - $304
4th Mo - $349
5th Mo - $402
6th Mo - $462
7th Mo - $532
8th Mo - $611
9th Mo - $703
10th Mo - $809
11th Mo - $930
12th Mo - $1,070
13th Mo - $1,230
14th Mo - $1,415
15th Mo - $1,627

If you can pull that 15% of profits monthly consistently, you can see by the 9th month, your profit goes up by ~$100/mo. And on the 15th ~$200.

So if you start with $2,000 and compound it like above, on the 15th mo. onwards having ~$2,000/mo would be the most ideal income.

But, those are the ideal conditions of having an average net profit of 15% and you are patient enough to keep on compounding it.

HeavLeighGill

I started with a low initial deposit. I did wind up depositing more later on, but it got me started until I was more confident to deposit more.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Profitable EA Guys who has the most profitable EA with little DD? If possible please post files on the comments so we can try it out. Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B What Brokers Offer The Least Spreads Possible? Forex Broker Reviews 2
B Multi-timeframe (MTF) Indicators without Repainting. Possible? Trading Systems and Strategies 1
N Is it possible to use Indicators and robots on metatrader5 MetaTrader 2
R Leverage makes traders possible to trade Forex Education 2
D EurUSD Down Trend , gain us much as possible , USD Has to gain now Interactive Forex Trading 1
harisx32 Is it possible to make money every day from trading? General Discussions 26
P Making it online takes time but is possible to make income online and being successful. Making Income Online 0
ProForex101 General CHFJPY Possible buy..... Trading Systems and Strategies 1
A Pin-bar trading strategy for identifying possible setups to place highly probable trades. Trading Systems and Strategies 1
A A PDF ON HOW TO READ CHARTS TO FIND POSSIBLE SETUPS Forex Education 0
G Five Possible Outcomes For Your Trades Forex Education 2
M IS THIS AMOUNT OF RETURN POSSIBLE? General Discussions 0
nicetpad2 General Trading Made Simple Is that possible? Yes. Trading Systems and Strategies 0
H Is it possible to trade forex General Discussions 2
T Is it possible for an amateur forex trader to make sustainable profits trading forex? General Discussions 2
R 20% return per month is it Possible? General Discussions 14
H Is it possible to become multimillionaire from day trader ? Entertainment 19
A Profitable EA Crash And Boom EA with more than 20+ possible profitable Sets Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 4
H Color coding chart is it possible? Forex Indicators and Tools 0
L General It is possible to create an ea that disables autotrading in mt4 ? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
L General Is it possible for a robot to be profitable? Trading Systems and Strategies 8
R 100% accurate indicator is not possible. Forex Indicators and Tools 10
A GBP/USD - Possible short General Discussions 5
A Litecoin More Upside Possible General Discussions 1
P Forex News EUR/USD: Some Profit Taking Possible Into ECB But Dips Likely To Be Shallow - Barclays Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/USD: 2 Possible Surprises From ECB; EUR Positioning Into The Meeting - BofAML Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR: Ahead Of The Catalan Vote: Possible Reactions - Credit Agricole Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR: Up-Direction To Extend But An Adjustment Of Speed Is Possible - Nomura Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD: The 7-Year 'Feast-Famine' Cycle: Possible L/Term Targets For EUR/USD, USD/JPY - Nomura Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/USD, AUD/USD: Near An 'Exhaustion Point'; Key Levels For Possible Washout - TD Interactive Forex Trading 0
skrimon How do I start making money from the internet? General Discussions 2
Z How to start forex trading? Read These Best Tips! General Discussions 1
M Best website to start getting with Forex Education 0
T Any profitable system hanging out there. I need one to start my journey as a forex trader. Trading Systems and Strategies 0
nervew Suggestion How can i start with binary options Binary Options and Futures 0
D Best forex system to start trading with Trading Systems and Strategies 2
G How much equity does ctrader start to take a trade with Ctrader 0
R forex or stock market to start with Entertainment 0
N Where to start as a beginner Forex trader. Forex Education 2
B USA, Australia and UK will be the first to start tightening monetary policy Interactive Forex Trading 1
K His is how a person can be able to start trading effectively Forex Education 0
R Start forex as part-time Forex Education 2
U How to install and start trading ? Ctrader 6
K RECOMMEND ME TO START Forex Indicators and Tools 1
K COURSES START IN FOREX Forex Education 0
K The perfect combo to start trading and proffiting General Discussions 4
A Suggestion Whichtrading platform is best if i want start as brokerage business? Other Topics 1
K Suggestion What is the good trading platform to start as broker? Other Topics 0
B Pepper stone is really good for practice as we can start a demo with a very small amount of money Pepperstone Broker Reviews 1