What's new

Safe and profitable ea IYIOLA EA CORP

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

James Olumide

Good morning all. I've been sick, very busy and have limited time to code in the past weeks. Here is my GIFT o the wonderful people on this thread. Its a limited version of my EA. This version has been tested to give 30-40% returns consistently on all major forex pairs with low spread. The Ea has 2 dependencies Indicators which must be added in Indicators folder to trade. . Use on 5 or 15 minutes timeframe.

The EA has 2 dependencies Indicators that must be inside Indicators folder to trade. So,
Download all and place EA in E perts folder, Indicators in Indicators folder and enjoy

Attachments

• 2019__CONSEC3BBB.ex4
    15.1 KB · Views: 94
  • 2019__CONSEC3BBB (1).ex4
    14.7 KB · Views: 78
  • EA IYIOLA MEDIUM_ LONG TERM.ex4
    39.6 KB · Views: 93
  • MA_BBands_V4.2.ex4
    13.4 KB · Views: 78
Result from my Robot. Get it at affordable rate Chat +2349072822255 WhatsApp

Attachments

• images.png
    images.png
    37.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 1f0863fdf070863096ed764a7a93469c256e8e96_1_690x490.jpg
    1f0863fdf070863096ed764a7a93469c256e8e96_1_690x490.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 89
  • mj99z-a7iuc.pdf
    37.2 KB · Views: 39
Good morning all. I've been sick, very busy and have limited time to code in the past weeks. Here is my GIFT o the wonderful people on this thread. Its a limited version of my EA. This version has been tested to give 30-40% returns consistently on all major forex pairs with low spread. The Ea has 2 dependencies Indicators which must be added in Indicators folder to trade. . Use on 5 or 15 minutes timeframe.

The EA has 2 dependencies Indicators that must be inside Indicators folder to trade. So,
Download all and place EA in E perts folder, Indicators in Indicators folder and enjoy
You said 2 indicators and 1 EA .. but there is 4 file on attatchment, which one is not need to use?
Is this full version or demo only?

All files are needed. This is a limited version of my premium EA. But you can still use this version on Live account, jut that it gives lower profit compared to the premium version.

The full premium version is more profitable and safer with secret account protection algorithm.

Hi James,

Thanks for sharing. Do you have any recent results? Your posted ones are from 2016 and 2018

All files are needed. This is a limited version of my premium EA. But you can still use this version on Live account, jut that it gives lower profit compared to the premium version.

The full premium version is more profitable and safer with secret account protection algorithm.
Any set file for the EA that you share?

Enjoy our end of the Year / New year promo and get any of our premium EAS at 50% discount. The Ea is profitable and safe,can work on minimum balance.

Chat WHATSAPP +2349072822255 to get it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.