What's new

General Thunderbird v10

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes
Please find attached Thunderbird V10 latest as gift from me to all members of this forum.emotion smile

Attached SET Files for much profit.

Please is thunderbird v10 working well? And there is this guy called rollofx selling thunderbird v10 on telegram for 175usd claiming it can give you 150% to 300% in a month, is he genuine or a scam? If i become a VIP member will have access to thunderbird v10 on this platform?

Please is thunderbird v10 working well? And there is this guy called rollofx selling thunderbird v10 on telegram for 175usd claiming it can give you 150% to 300% in a month, is he genuine or a scam? If i become a VIP member will have access to thunderbird v10 on this platform?
They will give you access to all of their profitable EA's including Thunderbird V10 along with set files! But I would love to know how well it has been performing!

Please how should I apply the settings of the Thunderbird V10 to my trading chart.
I observed that after attaching it, it always take both sell and buy positions at the same time.
Can someone help me please.
That's the way this robot works! Please let us know how well this robot performs next week!

Thank you Priya for the Thurnderbird V10, I was able to download the set files for each currency pair but didn't let me download the txt file and the fix ex4 file, is there anyway I can get these without having to make 20 posts please....thank you

Thank you Priya for the Thurnderbird V10, I was able to download the set files for each currency pair but didn't let me download the txt file and the fix ex4 file, is there anyway I can get these without having to make 20 posts please....thank you
You can upgrade to VIP Membership: https://www.forexforum.co/account/upgrades
Not only you do not need 20 posts to download any file from this forum and also you will get the best profitable EAs which are not available for normal members. The best is Platinum Membership.emotion smile

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.