What's new

Profitable EA Trade Ringer V4.01 Latest

3.10 star(s) 36 Votes
I manage to get it to work properly last Thursday and using $90 capital and trading with 0.01 lot i am getting around $50 profit and this week i am trying with 0.02 and as of now my balance is $316. The DD with 0.02 is around 20%. But I am just using the EA to enter trade and I am closing the trade myself and the result is freaking good. I wonder is there any kind soul out there that have Trade Ringer v4.02 can send me and let me try?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am using TR for almost 3 months now and i got weekly profit 15-25% per week with 25% maximum drawdown. Timeframe Daily!!! Hoping to download the full version of v4.02 if there's available.

Whao after backtest. I tryed it on a live $110 account. It open n close 2 trade with profit then i leave my eyes away from it for 6 mins. When I come back i see it is opening and closing trade very fast and just the $0.07 comm from ICmarket make my account lose $55 in 6 mins zzz....... It's like something just made it go crazy
Does it one must have enough in the account before using the EA

Hi guys, new to the forum and losing money from manual trading, heard a fair bit about EACONOMY and Trade ringer software. Would love to try it to get my hopes up regards trading. Ok hand have a great day

I hope news filter fix to this version. Because i tried this v4.01 on my real account and i got 10-15% profit weekly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.