What's new

Westernpips WP7 profitable settings?

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes

locco

Hey.

I've bought Westernpips Private 7, the analyzer and the trade monitor.

I've read through all guides from them but i cannot find profitable settings and brokers.

Does anyone have profitable settings? I would be up to split profits if someone has good settings.
Or someone else is willing to trade a profitable EA that does arbitrage or hft for my WP7?

Last edited:
First need good broker. Demo no good for test. Need open account with little deposit and test all brokers:) I lost big money for this, but if you found it, and broker pay you money - it’s jackpot. Setting doesn’t matter, you see true broker with standard program setting

I know that all the settings are explained in manuals and the most important thing is that you should exactly know your trading method among those 4 methods in WP Private 7 and after that you have to choose a Broker which its' trading servers are away from Data-Feed Server...

嘿。

我已经购买了 Westernpips Private 7、分析器和交易监视器。

我已经通读了他们的所有指南,但我找不到有利可图的设置和经纪人。

有没有人有盈利的设置?如果有人有好的设置,我会分享利润。
或者其他人愿意为我的 WP7 交易一个有利可图的套利或 hft EA?
hey bro, can you send me the guide? i had the ea file, but no guide...lol

I know that all the settings are explained in manuals and the most important thing is that you should exactly know your trading method among those 4 methods in WP Private 7 and after that you have to choose a Broker which its' trading servers are away from Data-Feed Server...
Hello bro could you help me

Hey.

I've bought Westernpips Private 7, the analyzer and the trade monitor.

I've read through all guides from them but i cannot find profitable settings and brokers.

Does anyone have profitable settings? I would be up to split profits if someone has good settings.
Or someone else is willing to trade a profitable EA that does arbitrage or hft for my WP7?
If it's broker you're looking for why not chose one that offers zero spread account, for example I think FBS and exness offer zero spread account but a fixed commission of 20$ per lot

I have 2 new WP7 licenses, but I don't know how to set them up. If someone can teach me how to set up a profitable configuration file, I will share another WP7 license.

First need good broker. Demo no good for test. Need open account with little deposit and test all brokers:) I lost big money for this, but if you found it, and broker pay you money - it’s jackpot. Setting doesn’t matter, you see true broker with standard program setting
Hey sir, I have broker with perfect conditions can you help us to setup and go with us ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.