What's new

Why do you trade forex?

I'm new to Forex and still paper trading before I jump in. Tried options based on alerts and got my brains beaten in. Forex seems like it might be somewhat less volatile, although nothing is guaranteed. Looking forward to trying!

Forex, or foreign exchange, is the market for trading all the world's currencies, and it is the largest financial market in the world. Forex trading offers many benefits, including convenient market hours, high liquidity, and margin trading.

The obvious reason is to make profits. It is true that I suffered few losses in the initial days of trading. But I tried to learn from my mistakes and never gave up.

I started trading forex for the following reasons:
  • The market is open for business 24 hours a day, five days a week. This gave me the freedom to trade whenever I wanted.
  • It is an additional source of income for me.
  • Because of the market's tremendous volatility, there are several opportunities to benefit.

The main reason people trade forex is to make money. Social trading is also a significant reason why people trade in forex. It's one thing to make money, but it's another thing to learn how to make money while enjoying what you're doing. For this reason, people trade forex because they enjoy it. They enjoy solving challenging problems and they enjoy being challenged by other traders as they compete against each other – a healthy competition that breeds success.

Had to find a realistic work from home job because I couldn't afford daycare. Now that I'm into the routine, I'm so glad I started.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.