What's new

Why do you trade forex?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes
One doesn't learn to trade within a few weeks though. If one is already jobless, forex may not be the best of options.

I think freedom and the ability to trade anywhere and have my job wherever i want to be. Implied in that is the money to live comfortably

It’s for the sake of my own dreams. I am a strong believer in having more than one source of income. This is what got me to try my hands at forex trading. And now that I have been doing well enough at it, I enjoy doing it.

I trade forex mainly because of the following reasons:

- Flexibility
- No zoom meetings and arrogant bosses
- High rewards
- Time to spend with family and friends

i trade forex because i love the idea of making money without relaying on dateline, job, bosses, etc. but trading forex is not easy apparently...

Liquidity and flexibility in trading timings along with the accessibility of the forex market are the reasons why I chose to trade forex.

I think the vast majority of the people do it for the money. Some certainly enjoy the challenge of it too, though.

I trade forex to earn profits from the high liquidity that this market has to offer. A liquid market presents me with more opportunities to make profitable trades.

I have to admit that I started because of peer pressure but now that it has become a part of my life and income obviously. I love to trade forex.

Forex is a good way to make money, although it may not be quick and fast money, you are able to generate profits over time. Reading and analysing the market conditions may sound tough at first, but we live in a world where information is given to us, only if we choose to grab it. To know how to pick the right time to enter or exit a trade comes with practice. It is quite a challenging environment, you need to be patient to receive rewards.

That is true. Forex profits are neither easy nor quit, and it's important to go into trading with that in mind. If one is willing to put in the time and energy and effort to learn, however, it can be very rewarding.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.