What's new

Why do you trade forex?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes
Although the general motive is to make money, I trade forex to be financially free. Forex has the potential to offer the luxury that a regular job can’t provide.

I have my own company that run for 20years. Now I have spare time. After follow some robot and stategies for 3months. My weekly profit now at 25%.

Trading forex can provide an opportunity to grow your money. Learning to trade will improve your chances to have that opportunity.
But it is not as simple as it requires a lot of time, discipline, patience, knowledge and skills to learn, practice and trade for profits.

My primary reason to trade forex is profits because obviously money is important. But forex offers more than profits—the power of being your own boss is a driving force.

I agree. The independence that comes with being a successful trader is incredibly liberating. Very few traders are successful quite to that point though.

The forex forums are useful because they allow you to connect with other traders who are experiencing the same difficulties and concerns that you are. You can learn from some experienced traders and become successful by joining a Forex trading forum.

My reason for trading forex is that it makes a great way of making additional income. Since I can build my plan in accordance with my availability, I think it’s a great opportunity for making a passive income.

That is most people's reason to trade forex - profit. There is nothing wrong with it, all people strive to make a living, and forex can be a pretty good way, if one does know how to trade well.

The forex forums are useful because they allow you to connect with other traders who are experiencing the same difficulties and concerns that you are. You can learn from some experienced traders and become successful by joining a Forex trading forum.
You are right. Forex forums are really helpful especially for the new traders. It helps them to interact with experienced traders and get help with their trading style.

I agree. Often traders have little support from family members and friends when they first start trading, finding friends online that provide advice and emotional support in one's endeavour can really make a difference.

Forex is a simple way to get money, we tend to make it seem complicated, but its not once you have a great strategy

I really wouldn't call forex trading a simple or easy way to profit. Nothing about it is simple, and most traders don't really profit in my experience.

I think most people choose to trade forex because they find it very lucrative, but not all of them succeed. Success in forex trading is premised upon how well you absorb its concepts, how hard you practice and how good your strategies are. The combination of these will result in desired results.

Everyone trades to make a profit but very fuew actually make a profit, even though that is the main motivation of pretty much every trader out there.
Nearly always starts out this way but think sooner new traders put this goal down their list of priorities the better they get on with trading. Chasing the money is a poor motivator when you'll be losing it mainly at first.

I love to trade Forex because I really flexible here in trading. There are no complexities that I need to face. Sometimes I invest my full time where sometimes not. So, it’s all about my wish. I can earn more than the amount a job may offer me.

Personally, I find forex trading pretty complex. There are so many factors to take into account, I always seem to forget something. :sneaky:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.