What's new

New to Forex what's the best time to trade

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Major pairs are best to start. Stay away from gold and indices for now.

Look for a session indicator for MT4. London and NY sessions are best

Hello newbie.
The forex market is open 24 hours, 6 days a week. However, during the crossover periods of major exchanges, the liquidity of the market increases. This liquidity, when paired with the volatility of the major pairs, becomes highly profitable. Hence, for a beginner, I will suggest that the best time to trade is in the crossover hours and the best pair is any of the major pairs.

The forex market is a 24 hours market, depending on the pairs you are trading, you maybe want to look at the New York seccion, Tokyo session, Sydney section and London session time frame to see which fits your plans and schedule.

i think EUR/USD is a good pair that is in trend.
As a beginner you can start with this and the best time to trade is when theEuropean market or American market is open.

The answer to your question is simply it depends on your location and the Time the market is most active in your area. Check it out and make a decision. Rely on your own knowledge to get you ahead.

Good day guys..I'm new to forex when is the best time to trade and which pairs to start with
Pick a time that is good to you, then hunt for the market that opens in your timeframe. Avoid 2 hours before and after news announcements.

I feel it's more about the time which best suits us, we can check our timeframe and can choose the time which is most active.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.