What's new

Why does Metatrader 5 freeze?

Tshireletso

Is it just me or everyone experiences the same problem with Mt5? My application keeps freezing and kicks me from time to time erasing all my analysis.

Any solution to counter this?

memberforex

Is it just me or everyone experiences the same problem with Mt5? My application keeps freezing and kicks me from time to time erasing all my analysis.

Any solution to counter this?
make sure to check, connection internet good, update vertion mt5, and last make sure your broker credibel trust and regulate credibel and no offshore regulate, most of broker have plugin cheat (example plugin freeze server)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
malcolmlai Does anyone know of an affordable MT4 keypad? MetaTrader 0
C Does ic market accounts also come with a fixed spread option? IC Markets Broker Reviews 0
B How does everyone feel about JPMarkets license suspension? Forex Broker Reviews 0
B Does Bitcoin Make money? Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 0
S EA - Does anybody know how to use an EA Effectively Forex Education 2
talhayousuf How does one trade NASDAQ? Forex Signals and Pamm 1
H anyone help me does hotforex provide visacard for with drawing Hot Forex Broker Reviews 1
W What does "Step" stand for in expert advisors? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
S ForexPipKiller - Does anyone has the copy (Unlimited)? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
G Please does anyone know where I can get Agimat 2020 Pro General Discussions 3
W Does the market maker manipulate the market? General Discussions 0
J Does anyone have the source code to S&C cluster algortihm Forex Indicators and Tools 2
K Does anyone have "Original Golden Clover EA" to share? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
GreatSsnipes General does anyone know where i can get specifically assigned bots for iq option Forex Indicators and Tools 1
G Does Martingale Forex Robot work like this? Interactive Forex Trading 7
mazuratifx Does Anyone have a Bullish and Bearish Flag Indicator that Does Not Repaint? Forex Indicators and Tools 1
N Does entry point needable while trading General Discussions 0
M Please do you have any video tutorial on how this Boom spike system works. does it work also for Binary options? Trading Systems and Strategies 1
A does anyone have Advanced Dashboard for Currency Strength and Speed General Discussions 3
F General Does anyone Has Professional EA . Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
N Does anyone knows about any Indicator for Harmonic Patterns? Trading Systems and Strategies 4
L General EA Bender FX Ea Lucrativo, works with Fibonacci system, h1 team, robot has martingale, but he does it on top of Fibo, making it safer, it's there for Trading Systems and Strategies 4
olrac15 Does Technical Analysis Work? Forex Education 4
J Does anyone have the last version of Af global expert EA that is all over the web? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 13
J How much does it cost a good EA on the web? at least 10% returns Interactive Forex Trading 32
KodyAllan General I’m thinking to trade crypto CFDs with FPMarkets – does anyone else have experience of them? Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 1
T General How does bit coins and crypto currencies work Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 1
J Eurozone economic data does not pick up and maintains easing policy General Discussions 0
M General (Ask) Does anyone have Forex Steam EA? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 8
talhayousuf Does Olymp Trade is best app for Binary or Forex trading? Forex Education 0
B Suggestion Does RSI and Bolinger band help us understand better Forex Indicators and Tools 0
B Suggestion What is Binary Options and how does it work Binary Options Brokers Discussions 20
B Suggestion Does Forex Broker Really Matters Forex Broker Reviews 1
B Suggestion how does forex market runs Forex Education 2
C Does anyone know ORION EA Scalper? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 90
M Does your trading platform suit you? General Discussions 0
alexanderdebrahan Forex News What is FXBK Token And How Does It Work? Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 1
A Does anyone know if this bot is real or is it a scam? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 36
A Does anyone recognize has this bot? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
P Does anyone know about EuroScalperPro? General Discussions 2
D What does Forex cashback mean? Forex Education 0
E Does anyone have a working strategy Trading Systems and Strategies 1
E Does it sound really good? Forex Education 2
E What is good, right? Who does not want a strong national currency? Forex Education 2
E How does Forex Trading work? Forex Education 3
E How much money does this represent? Forex Education 1
talhayousuf Does any one know that how we can get rich with stock trading market? General Discussions 5
A Does Mt4 accounts lag MetaTrader 6
N General Does anyone have set file of TSR v5 2018 Forex Education 1
manchala sandeep Arbitrade EA does anybody have Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2