nicetpad2

gbpusd 5 min
mt 4
good luck
back test first for gbpusd M5(5MIN)default set

Attachments

• chanajhon.ex4
    23.8 KB · Views: 104
It is hard to understand the logic of this EA, backtest is not like grid martingale, the curve is rising and falling on default parameters, and it opens trades straight away once out on the chart, it would be best if it was in the market all the time

[QUOTE = "nicetpad2, message: 125385, membre: 103906"]
gbpusd 5 min
mt 4
Bonne chance
test arrière d'abord pour le jeu par défaut de gbpusd M5 (5MIN)
[/CITATION]
Thanks bro

Bad news for this EA. The results were not satisfying at all to me. I think it is extremely risky. Opened tons of trades but majority are losing trades. My $100 demo account is now only $79.93 left with a lot of losing trades which resulted in $20.07 lost after only one or two hours max. See the attached two screenshots for your info. In short, I do not recommend this EA to be safe for use. Sorry but that's how I see it. Anyway if you like this EA then please feel free to use it at your own risks. Wish you all the best. I'm out now. bye

Attachments

• bad result 1.jpg
    bad result 1.jpg
    344.6 KB · Views: 25
  • bad result 2.jpg
    bad result 2.jpg
    752.3 KB · Views: 25
Bad news for this EA. The results were not satisfying at all to me. I think it is extremely risky. Opened tons of trades but majority are losing trades. My $100 demo account is now only $79.93 left with a lot of losing trades which resulted in $20.07 lost after only one or two hours max. See the attached two screenshots for your info. In short, I do not recommend this EA to be safe for use. Sorry but that's how I see it. Anyway if you like this EA then please feel free to use it at your own risks. Wish you all the best. I'm out now. bye

Thanks cchong for your results. I think we need to get a better look at EA. So far, as I can see, it is very risky

This is my backtest on this EA, not bad over the year, but still cannot understand the logic of opening so many same trades and closing in loss.
1614215617685.png

Thanks cchong for your results. I think we need to get a better look at EA. So far, as I can see, it is very risky
you're welcome. I think just forget it. It opened tons of trades and keep losing much, much more than winning. Honestly I don't think I would take a second thought on this EA. Not only is this EA risky. It's simply unreliable at all in my opinion. Too bad but that's the experience I had with it. Simple as that.

It is hard to understand the logic of this EA, backtest is not like grid martingale, the curve is rising and falling on default parameters, and it opens trades straight away once out on the chart, it would be best if it was in the market all the time

very good

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.