What's new

Profitable EA 1000 % profit in one month with 4% Draw-down [real account]

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes
this is pretty impressive... but before conisedered it has to be evaluated.... any additional formation, anyone?

1614213981164.png1614213981164.pngThis is what one year backtest looks like on the Professional_EA, it is an aggressive scalper with MM, it would be nice to replicate this on real account.

what u mean by author , he is the author ...he has given his details View attachment 7535

Dont buy the EA from this seller. He is a scammer. I bought the EA from him by seen this myfxbook account but he sent me Hunter Scalper EA which is free in internet or here and there.
After that when i claim to return my money then he said that send me another $100 then i will send you original EA. As well as he said that he is a citizen of KSA but when i said you are not from KSA, i think you are Pakistan then said i am a Pakistani but settled at KSA.

Thanks,
---

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.