What's new

Profitable EA 1000 % profit in one month with 4% Draw-down [real account]

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes
It looks like the big move happened during the annual "trend change" period in March...and after then really, markets have just been consolidating annoyingly with little boom moves.
I cant see that its real, big movement then nothing. May have just got lucky.:cautious:

hello
it is better to contact the author and get that expert advisor , and kindly tell us once you get the name of that if it is profitable
thanks

I am testing ForexSuperMinor from 1-1-20 onwards
NOT BAD - for 100 $... but I need it FREE...

If any educated version I prefer

Attachments

• ForexSuperMiner EUm5-Testing.PNG
    ForexSuperMiner EUm5-Testing.PNG
    189.4 KB · Views: 64
Friends,

In the backtest of "FOREX SUPER MINER"... Its delivered reasonable Returns
Profits are SLOW AND CONSISTENT and can expet 40-60% per month

I Tested : EU - M5 - $500 - 180 days
Result : 1159 Profit | 174 DD | 1.74 Profit Factor (Any EA>1.50 Profit Factor is Good

I am sharing test result for the discussion and I am attaching in LIVE from Tomarrow onwards.
I share you Investor Password to track results and Community Benefit

Attachments

• ForexSuperMiner EUm5-500+1159-pp173-180D.PNG
    ForexSuperMiner EUm5-500+1159-pp173-180D.PNG
    102.1 KB · Views: 39
  • ForexSuperMiner EUm5-500+1159-pp173-6m.gif
    ForexSuperMiner EUm5-500+1159-pp173-6m.gif
    9 KB · Views: 32
Friends,

In the backtest of "FOREX SUPER MINER"... Its delivered reasonable Returns
Profits are SLOW AND CONSISTENT and can expet 40-60% per month

I Tested : EU - M5 - $500 - 180 days
Result : 1159 Profit | 174 DD | 1.74 Profit Factor (Any EA>1.50 Profit Factor is Good

I am sharing test result for the discussion and I am attaching in LIVE from Tomarrow onwards.
I share you Investor Password to track results and Community Benefit
That's a pretty good return. I'm interested to see your results. Keep us updated

I think it may not be true, statistics like this are exaggerated and put any account at risk
The EA that is presented here is real garbage. Been running professional EA on my account for 2 weeks on vps and no open trades yet. The EA he's using is another one.
Professional EA is garbage and I'm sorry for all the people who have been scammed. Even when you actually got the EA, it is worthless

1000% in a month is too good to be true. If anything is too good to be true...it usually is. If there's any real users with verified performance, that would be helpful for us to see.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.