What's new

Profitable EA 1000 % profit in one month with 4% Draw-down [real account]

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes
This is is on another level of results. I can assure you this person is probably charging a lot if you want his assistance. I can only imagine

Where can i get a demo of this and buy it?

Friends,

In the backtest of "FOREX SUPER MINER"... Its delivered reasonable Returns
Profits are SLOW AND CONSISTENT and can expet 40-60% per month

I Tested : EU - M5 - $500 - 180 days
Result : 1159 Profit | 174 DD | 1.74 Profit Factor (Any EA>1.50 Profit Factor is Good

I am sharing test result for the discussion and I am attaching in LIVE from Tomarrow onwards.
I share you Investor Password to track results and Community Benefit

Many HFT EA have good backtest results because they have slippage/variable spread consideration. All Clones of HFT EA will compete for the same buy/sell quotes which will cause further slippage. The earlier transactions will be boosted by the latter transactions.

its way too good to be so hard to find ..something seems fishy for real y wont anyone post it

I saw in youtube channel with proof on his real account in XM.com, the name of the EA is Professional_EA. It turns from $10 to 100K in 2 days. The owner name is Jacob Larson. Be careful with him, he is a scammer but he EA is the holy grail of forex.

Do you really believe that? Why do you try to scam people?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.