What's new

Profitable EA 1000 % profit in one month with 4% Draw-down [real account]

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes
lol you must be the seller of it, some ea with ZERO feedback, 25% remodelling backtest quality and you sell for 1000usd, laughable :LOL:
It is not difficult to increase remodelling backtest quality. I have made it to 75% and sell it for 10.000 USD. If you have time, why don't download the demo version and test for yourself?

It is not difficult to increase remodelling backtest quality. I have made it to 75% and sell it for 10.000 USD. If you have time, why don't download the demo version and test for yourself?
Really??? Good luck finding someone who wants to buy it at this price with only show of BT. BT can't assure the profitability of the EA.
Also, are you the sole owner(coder) of the EA or did you download it from some forum, edited the MQL4 file and changed the name?

And BTW, I test EA's as well.
BT and demo market

Really??? Good luck finding someone who wants to buy it at this price with only show of BT. BT can't assure the profitability of the EA.
Also, are you the sole owner(coder) of the EA or did you download it from some forum, edited the MQL4 file and changed the name?

And BTW, I test EA's as well.
BT and demo market
Please download any EA anywhere and show me the results like this. If you want to test, I will send you the EA.

Attachments

• test with foregin.jpg
    test with foregin.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 70
to have such a large growth, close to 1000%, the fact is that he uses an account with a low deposit (here is $ 100), then he reviews the growth fast, the way This will pose a great risk. And I bet you, if you give him a new account, he won't be able to fight like that anymore. Take a look at the picture of a growth account, in just 3 days, the account from $ 100 has risen to $ 900, generally speaking, this strategy, sometimes achieved with traders, so this is not a credit. safety signs for you.

Looking at this picture, from the 16th to the 18th the account has increased from $ 100 to $ 900.
If now, give him $ 100 to bet on $ 900, I guarantee he won't do it, or if he can do it, it will only work again, and the rest will be lost right away.

Don't be fooled about it. If you check the graphic, you'll see that there was 1 big move between March 17th and March 18th. Over the rest of the time it's still normal. March was also the month where the market started to crumble so 1 trade in XAUUSD could give big profit due the shifting from stocks to commodities (what probably happened on that account)
So, don't be fooled and analyse first before being tempted to buy. 1big profit trade is not enough to make up your mind to buy, especially if you look further in the graph and notice that the rest is quite stable. View attachment 8345

Anyway, I have this EA now in my possession and I'm testing it starting this Monday. Want to see with my own eyes if this is the so called 'holy grail'
But to be honest, I don't think that such a move will happen anymore. We'll see when running on an account

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.