What's new

Profitable EA 1000 % profit in one month with 4% Draw-down [real account]

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes
that is too good to be true.

if he can get 1000% easily, he won't brag about it and live happily.

But this is my opinion though:)

Don't be fooled about it. If you check the graphic, you'll see that there was 1 big move between March 17th and March 18th. Over the rest of the time it's still normal. March was also the month where the market started to crumble so 1 trade in XAUUSD could give big profit due the shifting from stocks to commodities (what probably happened on that account)
So, don't be fooled and analyse first before being tempted to buy. 1big profit trade is not enough to make up your mind to buy, especially if you look further in the graph and notice that the rest is quite stable. IMG_20200529_184147.png

Wow you spent 50,000$. I think this kind of grid ea will account blower. Soon or later. Cause you can see at myfxbook. There are only short term period. It is easy to show only survived demo account. Almost of ea that base martin or grid are really risky strategy. Be carefull!!
Agree with you

Have you seen his other systems, there is one with 1451%!!!!

I saw in youtube channel with proof on his real account in XM.com, the name of the EA is Professional_EA. It turns from $10 to 100K in 2 days. The owner name is Jacob Larson. Be careful with him, he is a scammer but he EA is the holy grail of forex.

Don't be fooled about it. If you check the graphic, you'll see that there was 1 big move between March 17th and March 18th. Over the rest of the time it's still normal. March was also the month where the market started to crumble so 1 trade in XAUUSD could give big profit due the shifting from stocks to commodities (what probably happened on that account)
So, don't be fooled and analyse first before being tempted to buy. 1big profit trade is not enough to make up your mind to buy, especially if you look further in the graph and notice that the rest is quite stable. View attachment 8345
Hello to everybody
i think the same as Barren.

Big improvement and nothing more....

Any EA that promises gigantic profit is a scam. Think about it. If it can really make such a huge profit, what is the point of selling it?

An EA that can help make 40% profit a month is very very good, let alone 100% or 1000000%.

Any EA that promises gigantic profit is a scam. Think about it. If it can really make such a huge profit, what is the point of selling it?

An EA that can help make 40% profit a month is very very good, let alone 100% or 1000000%.
Do you know of any 'safe' EA's that make 40% a month?

I checked the holy grail in another forum, No it isn't the same result. somebody tested Ea in real account and they lose money in a short time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.