What's new

Anyone have Settings for "Life Changer EA"

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes
So what settings recommended robot? What about the time frame? I really need information about the robot this ..

Theres this guy called dinh68 on fiver that is rebranding the LIFE CHANGER EA with that set file for USD 100. Works well on Gold.

I bought it from the same guy. He named the EA GOLDNIX. His account no longer exists and this EA is now being sold by another user on fiverr.

Be careful with this EA. It uses martingale strategy which can blow your account if you don't have the equity to support the high drawdown. A higher leverage account or larger deposit is recommended.

I just started using the EA on a $500 USD account with 1:3000 leverage. I will share results in a month. I'll be experimenting with different settings shared on this thread.

For some reason Strategy Tester isn't working with this EA.

Does anyone have mql file for this EA? Been looking to change it so the trades aren't multiplied at each level, if I can stop that this EA is extremely profitable and won't blow accounts using the correct risk management. I just don't like how it opens so many trades on a level, why can't just trade one trade per level

I have tested this EA in gold for a month, it has worked quite well until the big drop of these last two days that produced two important losses in the account with Step 90, SL 365. Maybe I have to try with shorter distances from STOP LOSS even though it produces smaller losses more frequently.

Hello everyone,

Does Any one have good settings for Life Changer EA. running it with default settings for a while it shows decent result.but i think Ea have lot more potential. so if anyone have good settings for the Ea please send it to me.
I think this post has the recommended settings given and I just follow them accordingly but I reduce the max pair trades from 2 to 1 so that it does not place that many trades which will help reduce the risks of the account : https://www.forexforum.co/threads/life-changer-ea-full-version.2226/

I have tested this EA in gold for a month, it has worked quite well until the big drop of these last two days that produced two important losses in the account with Step 90, SL 365. Maybe I have to try with shorter distances from STOP LOSS even though it produces smaller losses more frequently.
Yes, it was really hard and I stopped my negative positions. Better before than later. This my advice and what I did. Be careful and keep your eyes on EA with push notification.

Does anyone have mql file for this EA? Been looking to change it so the trades aren't multiplied at each level, if I can stop that this EA is extremely profitable and won't blow accounts using the correct risk management. I just don't like how it opens so many trades on a level, why can't just trade one trade per level
Hi,
There are 2 versions of the same EA with 2 different names: Life Changer EA and Goldnix as someone already wrote here on this thread.
Goldnix has many more settings available including SL and TP level, Multiplier and many more. Anyway it's same EA.

About your problem on orders I'm not facing that. It does not happen as far as I am concerned and I have been using it for at least 6 months.

Life changer can make tremendous profits however a sudden shift in market conditions will blow your account for example the dive of USDJPY from Feb to mars was almost a 1000 pips, very few EAs can escape that, therefore the settings can be modified to avoid such events however the gain will drop drastically that is if you find the right settings but over all a 300 to 500 pips DD with an account of 2000 dollars, one pair and 0,01 lot can give in terms of percentage some gain while minimizing your risk, however it is best to avoid it under these market conditions that is my opinion from my experience with it for the last two months if you guys find a work around this then please share and if you see me wrong do not hesitate to correct me and give an alternative solution to the issue.
Thanks for your comments. I think maybe a large leverage of 1:1000 might help save a lot of accounts and also using a cent account will help a lot too. A lot of accounts were blown mainly because of not able to manage the settings well. I was always using a standard account in the past for all my tests and got blown many times. Later when I found out about the cent account and also the advantage of using large leverages, thank God for my situation has become much better and safer now. Anyway, still that will not guarantee that accounts will definitely not get blown when market is crazy and move against you. Therefore, everyone must be prepared to face the bad news when it happened. This is part of learning process of trading journey. As we know all tradings do carry risks. That's the reality. Therefore never invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Simple as that.

There are a lot of discussions and sharing of this EA settings and issues found in the following thread: https://www.forexforum.co/threads/life-changer-ea-full-version.2226/
Feel free to read the posts in the thread for your further info if you wish to.

As far as I know, better avoid all JPY pairs and GBP pairs for their strong volatility. I just noticed that "vner" in the previous post has also mentioned about "lost a lot with the dive of USDJPY". And for your info, Previously I have also suffered huge lost with other JPY and GBP pairs too. Later I saw several posts mentioned about the danger of using all JPY and GBP pairs and recommended to remove and avoid using them for better safety of using this EA.

It is also true that "woodskull" mentioned about "a sudden shift in market conditions will blow your account". That's the huge danger and risk of using this EA. Therefore, be very careful with all your settings when using this EA (to be honest, sorry to say that even until today, I myself don't have any answer of what's the best settings for this EA, so I think you would need to test it and find out on your own) and try to minimize your risks as much as possible like lowering your lot size used and so on. Recently I have used only 0.1 lot for my $100 Cent account (which is equivalent to 0.01 lot used for $1000 standard account), then later one day EURGBP pair got into trouble with 9 trades or more kept opening and not closed and they've lasted for almost two weeks with a huge drawdown of more than 30% and that was truly a horrifying experience for me. However, thank God that only a few days ago finally all those opened trades managed to close with a small profit of $1+ earned. That is how dangerous it can be when a strong trend happens in the market. Yes, you may not see it happening at first when most of the trades would close quite fast within one or two days or so. But wait and see what happen in the next few weeks or months, then you will surely see one or more of these kind of trending markets especially with those JPY and GBP pairs. For other non JPY or GBP pairs, I would not say that this will never happen to them. In fact soon or later a strong trend would surely happen once in a while with no matter what pair that you choose to use. Therefore, please be extra careful with your risk management. Just to be honest with you, if you ever use 0.01 lot for a $100 standard account (which I have tried it before), yes, you might be able to earn around 100% monthly profits or so which sounds truly amazing, but the bad news is, you would most likely NOT SURVIVE for very long. Simple as that.

Wish you all the best in using this EA. Be sure to read more info with the thread link that I shared with you earlier. Then you would know much more info about this EA and also that I'm not bluffing at all. It is a good EA when market is "ranging" or going "sideways". But it will be risky and dangerous when market is trending. Simple as that.

That's all I could say about this EA. Take care everyone, be safe and stay safe. Bye and God bless.

Hello everyone,

Does Any one have good settings for Life Changer EA. running it with default settings for a while it shows decent result.but i think Ea have lot more potential. so if anyone have good settings for the Ea please send it to me.

I have a setup that I am using for XAUUSD and this is sensational keeping the float low and a good profitability on the following day attached

Attachments

• life changer m1 xauusd.set
    603 bytes · Views: 125
Thank you for sharing your set file, I will try it out.... Could you pls share the EA, the one that works on live account. Thanks in advance
Yes please, when you get where the EA for live account is, do let me know, I also want to trade some Xauusd

I have a setup that I am using for XAUUSD and this is sensational keeping the float low and a good profitability on the following day attached

Hi Robson,

Thanks for your insight into trading XAUUSD...could you shre abit more detail on the set file you are using, what time frame works best for you and whether you have tired these settings on any other pair.

Thanks in advance

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.