What's new

Anyone have Settings for "Life Changer EA"

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes
can someone share this ea source? ah strange i am new and you are not allowing me to post small message wow what a strange rule

Yup I hope so. So far for me it was able to earn a monthly profits of around 20% or so with the lot size of 0.1 used with $100 on a CENT account.
Well, everyone please keep up the good work then. Take care and God bless:)
Hi, I don´t understand how to chang the account to cent account...can u explain? I am using Switchmarkets...

Hi, I don´t understand how to chang the account to cent account...can u explain? I am using Switchmarkets...
Here are the steps for you:
1. Check with your broker and see if they offer any Cent account or not. If they don't l, then you would need to find and choose another broker that does so. For your info, I'm using FBS as my broker because they do offer Cent accounts. If you don't have any other broker that has cent accounts to offer, feel free to try FBS and see how that works for you.
2. You cannot change your account or any other type of account to Cent account "directly" with just a single push of a button. What you need to do first is to open a new Cent account with you broker, after that you can then close your other account by transferring all the money from your old account to your new Cent account. That's the way how you do it.
Wish you all the best then. Take care and God bless:)

Last edited:
can someone share this ea source? ah strange i am new and you are not allowing me to post small message wow what a strange rule
Yes this forum has rules that we all need to follow through closely. Unless of course if you have subscribed as a PAID subscriber, then immediately you will be promoted as VIP and would be able to have as much freedom as you like including posting or promoting websites link and etc. In short, they would very much like you to pay and subscribe as a VIP member, as for those of us as FREE unpaid members, we are pretty much limited to posting comments and download a limited number of EAs.

Having said so, with regards to "posting small messages", just try to make sure that you post messages that come with helpful content for others and not just posting some short messages that does not help much or looks pretty much like or looks more like just simply posting for the sake of posting, something like that. To be honest, I believe many of us went through with the similar experiences just like you did. So, unless you decide to become a paid subscriber, or else I guess you would have no choice but to follow their rules accordingly or get banned or rejected by the admin team. It's that simple.

im going to try this,
has anybody else used it?
Yup, I guess many have used it and shared their comments, settings and results. Feel free to scroll up to all the earlier posts for more info as you wish to and also search in other channels with the title "Life Changer EA" and I'm sure there will be more posts for your reading and understanding. Cheers.

There are set file for m30 / max trade 3 pairs /28 pair with low dd safe trade.
If you have it, pls do feel free to share it here with everyone and also please do share more info like what would be the overall monthly or daily profit percentage and etc. thanks.

;ifechanger sounds like a very good EA. will definately try it out. thx for sharing
Yup it's a working EA for sure. The only thing matter is with the settings. So far I see no 100% guarantee success for any settings used so I guess we would have to continue to find settings that work well for ourselves not just for days but months and years ahead.

hello friends, any have the tutorial for configure it?
Well, I don't see any tutorial at all even till this day. I guess all of us would just need to learn to adjust all the settings and find one that works well for ourselves. Feel free to search more info in this forum by typing "Life Changer EA" and I'm sure you'll be able to read some other channels and many posts talking about this EA.

Having said that, if you do know the fundamental basics of how to use an EA for your trading, I think you should have no problem learning how to tweak your settings and test out your settings with any EA of your choice. However, if you really don't know much about how to use an EA, then I guess you would need to dig up some info online to help yourself getting used to and be more familiar with EA stuff. One very good resource I could recommend to you is to go to Youtube website and do a search on topics about EA (Expert Advisor) and EA trading, from there I think you would more or less be able to learn some good basics on EA trading.

can this survive big news which can result in big drawback?
A good question indeed. For me, the answer is YES and NO and that very much depend on your settings.
If your settings works well, then YES, it could possibly survive during big news (but not 100% guaranteed though because market is always changing and could be very unpredictable at times). Therefore, to test your settings you would need a good amount of time to test them out for long term durability of not just days but months and years.

However, if your settings don't work well for you, then your account could easily get blown at any point of time.
All EAs in my humble opinion are risky at times. Therefore, in regardless of what EA you choose or use, the KEY is to find the settings that work well for you. The other factors that also important are as follow:

1. Your Account Balance.
The bigger it is, the better and safer you could be
Note: that also depend very much on what settings you used. Even when you have millions of dollars put into your account, yet when using the EA with a wrong lot size (such as 0.1 lot for $100 standard account) or any other wrong settings, your extra huge and big account could also get wiped out in no time whenever the market suddenly turned crazy or has become extremely volatile at times).

2. Leverage
The bigger it is, the better and safer you could possibly be.

3. The Type of Account that You Choose
If you have larger account balance like $1000, $10000 or more, then maybe you could use standard account, ECN account or low spread account as you wish to. Otherwise, if you only have smaller balances such as $500, $100, $50 and etc., then I think you've better use a CENT account. Otherwise, I don't think you could survive for very long with this EA or/and many other EAs of your choice.

One more thing, never trust backtest results 100% for I have seen EAs that have shown crazy awesome results in backtests and yet when put on demo and/or live accounts, surprisingly they performed terribly bad instead. That's the fact that I've seen and I just thought it would be important to share my own thoughts with everyone, no offense please for those who loved and trusted backtests. As much as I would appreciate and understand the good motives and purposes behind backtests which are used to testing strategies and settings that seemed to work well according to tick data of the past, do bear in mind that it would never guarantee any present and future results at all.

Therefore, in my humble opinion, the better way to see how it really work is not to backtest but instead forward test it through demo accounts first then put on live account later when good results are consistently shown and proven to be working well for at least a few weeks or months later. Having said that, still I must say that some settings that even worked well for one or two months would still possibly go bad in one or a few months later depending on volatile market movements or conditions. In short, I think it would be much better for you to keep testing out your EA for not just days or weeks but even months and years to see how robust your settings really are. In other words, "Patience" is the key word that I believe we all need whenever testing any EA of our choice.

I wish you all the very best in your EA tests. Whatever you do, please learn to be safe and keep safe at all times. Take good care and May God bless all of you:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.