What's new

Best EA Bots you've found?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes
I've been using simple system for quite some time but I've been losing trades even with back testing and forward testing this ea, does anyone have any suggestions on better Ea's or any experience with simple system?

Very good robot is very difficult to find. Using robots only as a trend is more beneficial. Running the robot all the time will hurt you. So just try trend robots.

I've been using simple system for quite some time but I've been losing trades even with back testing and forward testing this ea, does anyone have any suggestions on better Ea's or any experience with simple system?
May be you should contact the builder of the robot if he his email on it.

How Traide Ringer EA works:
Take 3 currency pairs combine them and rotate them like a wheel
Example AUD/JPY USD/JPY AUD/USD
As one is in drawdown, two are in profit
or 2 are in drawdown while one is in profit

There are many eas on this forum and even on google search which are available for free download but all we need is that we ourself do some backtest and have live demo test with ea so any doubts and issues and losses or profit can be found and decide for switch to live account or not.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.