What's new

Best EA Bots you've found?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Just Backtesting any random EA isn't something to do in my opinion, one should find some background information about the EA before exploring further. There is basically nothing new in the forex world. Lots of EA's has been around for a while now and several test and trial has been carried out. So look for the EA with a favorable information thread with some advice from users and test and find what they found. :unsure:

Very interesting conversations but do you actually have a statement with results backing the EA?

I'm testing actually GridderEA. Martingale or not, depending your setup. I'll post my results her when done

Check the https://www.forexforum.co/forums/forex-expert-advisors-and-automated-trading.140/ forum.

I'm only testing Traide Ringer for the last 11 months. If you use it wisely, you can make 3-10% / week. If not, you can very soon go back to regular job :LOL:
Lol.I found that with different brokers I get slightly different results.The EA takes the same trades but they are not at the same price levels and it's never the same amount of profit. The IG broker, during the crazy covid-19 crisis, would not let Traide Ringer open any trades.

What broker are you using?

Cheers

Lol.I found that with different brokers I get slightly different results.The EA takes the same trades but they are not at the same price levels and it's never the same amount of profit. The IG broker, during the crazy covid-19 crisis, would not let Traide Ringer open any trades.

What broker are you using?

Cheers

Yes, you are right. I used Infinox.bs, now I'm on Pepperstone. You?

There are many eas on this forum and even on google search which are available for free download but all we need is that we ourself do some backtest and have live demo test with ea so any doubts and issues and losses or profit can be found and decide for switch to live account or not.

For demo accounts - what should I be putting in as the deposit? Something close to my real deposit or enough to give the EA a good run?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.