What's new

Best Forex Advisor - New Hope

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes
I heard newhope is better than other arbitrage systems, but the issue is no broker allowing arbitrage profits to be withdrawn.:(
Newhope prices also very high when compared with other arbitrage robots. This makes many customers not to buy their robot.

I do not want to lie, If anybody wants here you can contact the brokers stating the account numbers newhope have provided and ask them what happened to their accounts and if money was withdrawn or it was closed. You will get the clear picture:LOL:
Friends please do what he asks, we are ready for any checks. The words of this person are provocation.

I heard newhope is better than other arbitrage systems, but the issue is no broker allowing arbitrage profits to be withdrawn.:(
Newhope prices also very high when compared with other arbitrage robots. This makes many customers not to buy their robot.
New Hope prices are higher than others because we provide the fastest quotes LMAX and Bank Stock. New advisers are developed on more complex algorithms.

Dear All Members, Just a quick update on New Hope Arbitrage Software:

We were given a license of New Hope Inside hedge license for testing and for our review on their product. After a week of testing with a given broker the software made 32% profit, but the broker disabled the account and permitted only the deposit to withdraw. So now we are not having any broker to test with and provide a feedback here.
:(

They have not given any customer control panel to us for testing, we do not know if there is a customer control panel:unsure:

We request all our members/VIP members not to purchase the software now and please wait for our testing and feedback in the coming weeks, we have got several messages from our members requesting feedback of the software, we will give a final feedback in the coming weeks. Thank you:)

We were given a license of New Hope Inside hedge license for testing and for our review on their product. After a week of testing with a given broker the software made 32% profit, but the broker disabled the account and permitted only the deposit to withdraw. So now we are not having any broker to test with and provide a feedback here.

They have not given any customer control panel to us for testing, we do not know if there is a customer control panel:unsure:

We request all our members/VIP members not to purchase the software now and please wait for our testing and feedback in the coming weeks, we have got several messages from our members requesting feedback of the software, we will give a final feedback in the coming weeks. Thank you:)
Thank you very much Admin, we will wait for your feedback.Ok hand

Wow Great, Thank you for your time sirclapping handsclapping handsclapping hands

Thank you for your time!:)Ok hand
Add a few words. the client control panel is fully updated, I told your administrator about this.
Can you send a screenshot of the blocked account? The list of brokers is provided to our customers monthly.;)
32% is a good resultclapping hands
The broker has blocked your account due to incorrect settings.

Thank you so much admin, I was about to purchase few multiple licenses today. I will surely wait for your valuable feedback as I know you are very good trader and expert in Forex industry.clapping handsclapping handsclapping hands

Thats Awesome(y)

Thank you admin, I love you.:) Please furnish the review soon , I was planning to buy their software. If your review not good I will ignore it and advice us which Arbitrage software is good at present market condition.

Heard Nhiew Hope support is terrible, They charge a high price for their software and give zero level support. never think of buying their software. Go for westernpips latest private 7, they are awesome.
Hi, can you give me the link for westerpips. It would be really helpful

Thank u admin BTW do u mind test the Westernpips Private 7 simultaneously, Once u get the good result plz let me know and best with ur settings! Thanks a lot ! All the best!

If anybody want New Hope any latest software included newhope inside hidden, swan, contact me i will provide and no license needed. Its a cracked version and will work fine. No account restriction including fast feeder provided by newhope. Also i will give brokers list given by newhopeclapping hands

If anybody want New Hope any latest software included newhope inside hidden, swan, contact me i will provide and no license needed. Its a cracked version and will work fine. No account restriction including fast feeder provided by newhope. Also i will give brokers list given by newhopeclapping hands
Hello! How to contact you? I'm interested

Thats awesome, I have PM you and waiting for your reply in privateemotion smile

I have private messaged you friend, please reply. Thanks in advance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.