What's new

Best Forex Advisor - New Hope

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes
We have tested the software for almost 2 months now and conclude to say that its a very bad software and highly priced, not at all worth even $500. Request all members not to buy this crap software. All their results are fabricated and looks like a scam. You can try very good arbitrage software's such as Arbitron, Western Pips etc.
Yes I strongly agreeOk hand New Hope is very bad. I have tested western pips and arbitron and its very good. New Hope Eas are scam.:cautious::cautious::cautious:

What is the best arbitrage ea can make money in 2020?
i have all arbitrage eas cracked version
we have a special offer with all arbitrage leaders in one package .
1- Crack WESTERNPIPS PRIVATE 7 MULTITERMINAL DIRECTLY BY TCP / FIX / API -700$
2- Crack WESTERNPIPS WEB CLICKER 1.9 BINARY -500$
3- Crack LATENCY ARBITRAGE FOREX SOFTWARE TRADE MONITOR 3.7 - 200$
4- Crack 2 LEG ARBITRAGE TRADING WITH NEW SOFTWARE WESTERNPIPS ANALYZER 1.3 - 200$
5- Crack WESTERNPIPS CRYPTO TRADER 1.7 - 200$
6- CrackWESTERNPIPS TRADER 3.9 PRIME -200$
7- NEW HOPE INSIDE HIDDEN v2.4 MT4 -400$
8- NEW HOPE INSIDE HIDDEN v2.4 MT5 -400$
9- NEW HOPE Ctrader bot -100$ 10-Arbtiron arbitrage software. -100$

Last edited by a moderator:
I havent used The New Hope EA, but I've heard and seen some amazing results, I'm still debating which EA is better Westernpips or New Hope. Once I find out I will buy the EA

In my opinion Westernpips Private 7 and BJF DAAS all good
Problem I see with this software is it's hard to set up, I am testing DAAS for more than a week and still nothing. Are you using it? What are the results? And maybe you can help me set up something real life working? My Telegram @terek3000

I havent used The New Hope EA, but I've heard and seen some amazing results, I'm still debating which EA is better Westernpips or New Hope. Once I find out I will buy the EA

Have you even read this thread ??? Go to the top post on this page. The Admin here just posted " We have tested the software for almost 2 months now and conclude to say that its a very bad software and highly priced, not at all worth even $500. Request all members not to buy this crap software. All their results are fabricated and looks like a scam. "

Problem I see with this software is it's hard to set up, I am testing DAAS for more than a week and still nothing. Are you using it? What are the results? And maybe you can help me set up something real life working? My Telegram @terek3000
Hi there, any updates you can share with DAAS testing? did you manage to get any proper results? can you share the app in this forum ?

i have all arbitrage eas cracked version
we have a special offer with all arbitrage leaders in one package .
1- Crack WESTERNPIPS PRIVATE 7 MULTITERMINAL DIRECTLY BY TCP / FIX / API -700$
2- Crack WESTERNPIPS WEB CLICKER 1.9 BINARY -500$
3- Crack LATENCY ARBITRAGE FOREX SOFTWARE TRADE MONITOR 3.7 - 200$
4- Crack 2 LEG ARBITRAGE TRADING WITH NEW SOFTWARE WESTERNPIPS ANALYZER 1.3 - 200$
5- Crack WESTERNPIPS CRYPTO TRADER 1.7 - 200$
6- CrackWESTERNPIPS TRADER 3.9 PRIME -200$
7- NEW HOPE INSIDE HIDDEN v2.4 MT4 -400$
8- NEW HOPE INSIDE HIDDEN v2.4 MT5 -400$
9- NEW HOPE Ctrader bot -100$ 10-Arbtiron arbitrage software. -100$
how to buy this software

I bought the New Hope Trader EA.

But after a short time I had financial difficulties.

I wanted to use the "Refund" privilege stated on the site newhope.uk.com

The "Refund" feature is present on the New Hope Inc. website.

I contacted the technical support manager Ivan via Telegram.

Я попросил воспользоваться услугой "Возврат средств", эта услуга доступна на их веб-сайте.

Деньги мне не вернули.

Мне заблокировали доступ к советнику New Hope Trader.

(Доступен скриншот заблокированного эксперта New Hope Trader)

В результате, после долгого спора с представителем технической поддержки Иваном (в Telegram-канале),
New Hope Inc оставила меня:
1. без наличных (2000 долларов)
2. без советника New Hope Trader
4. полное игнорирование со стороны представителя Ivan's

Я купил советник 6 июня 2023 года.
Прилагается счет от New Hope Inc:

1691732696805.png

Я произвел платеж через Binance –
Я прилагаю скриншот:

1691732772121.png
По семейным обстоятельствам я попросил воспользоваться функцией возврата средств.
Эта функция присутствует на веб-сайте New Hope:
1691732810385.png
1691732829833.png
Получил отказ от поддержки в Telegram-канале с именем Иван. Переписка в Telegram сохранена. Готов предоставить полную переписку.

В возврате средств было отказано. В грубой форме. Сообщение было сохранено.

Несколько дней спустя доступ к советнику был отключен без предупреждения.

Скриншот заблокированного советника готов предоставить
1691732875093.png
The statement of the representative of technical support of New Hope Inc - Ivan:
"You've abandoned your advisor."
It's not true: I requested a refund, not an adviser rejection.

Ivan, in a Telegram correspondence, offered to "work off the funds" that I paid for the New Hope adviser. He suggested the broker himself.
But in the end, New Hope Inc couldn't earn a single cent.

275 losing trades.

Here is a link to trading with the New Hope Trader:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/2033629?source=Site+Signals+My
I asked to work out the funds spent for the adviser from another broker.
I opened an account with another broker recommended by New Hope Inc tech support and deposited funds.

Instead of re-trading,
Ivan from technical support stopped responding to my written messages in the Telegram channel.
Hasn't responded to my emails for 22 days.

In addition, New Hope Inc. was blocked in the main Telegram channel.

As a result, New Hope Inc left me
1. without cash (2000 dollars)
2. without New Hope Trader advisor
3. with a losing account with a broker offered by a representative of New Hope Inc.

Calling all potential buyers:

Be extremely careful with New Hope Inc.!

I ask everyone who has a similar experience of communication to share with others!

Sincerely!

Continuation of the story with the return of funds from New Hope for EA New Hope Trader:

I described the whole New Hope situation on the TrustPilot website.
I got a response from a New Hope representative.
Here are my responses to the New Hope representative:

New Hope:
-Your license has been terminated because you attempted to hack our software.

My answer:
-There can be no evidence of break-in, because there was no break-in.
Yes, I selected different VPS servers to find the lowest ping to my brokers.
This is a prerequisite for using arbitrage.
It's strange that NewHope is scared by the connection of an adviser from different VPS and considers it as a hack.
///
New Hope:
- We have evidence that we have provided you, but you have not answered any of our questions.

My answer:
-I was not provided with any evidence. There were no questions.
After I requested the "Withdrawal" stated on the New Hope website, my advisor was blocked after a few days.
New Hope representative, be careful and check the activity history.
Please do not fantasize, this is a serious matter. It's about your reputation.
///
New Hope:
-We do not claim that it was YOU who hacked - it is possible that you transferred a management license to someone, which is also prohibited by our rules. You also said that you are not the only one using our robot.

My answer:
- I was the only one who used the adviser I bought for $2000.
Be careful not to invent something that didn't happen - we are talking about Newhope's reputation.

New Hope:
-After we disabled your license, you immediately asked for a refund, right?

My answer:
- No, that's not true. I asked for a refund for the adviser, according to the policy on the NewHope website. And after a few days, I was blocked from accessing the adviser.
Be careful not to make things up: we are talking about the reputation of New Hope.

New Hope:
-We also noticed that after disabling, hacking attempts from your account were stopped. We have recorded all the IP addresses from your account and have a large evidence base.

My answer:
-Yes, I selected various VPS to get the minimum ping to brokers.
What you so ridiculously call the "evidence base" can be found on the my.vultr.com server, where the rental of several VPUs is reflected in the activity log.

New Hope:
-The reason for your return was that you received a summons to the army in Ukraine. Please note that this is not a basis for a return.

My answer:
- Where on the New Hope website does it state what is the reason for the return?

New Hope:
-Also, despite all your lies and hacking,...

My answer:
- I repeat once again: involve real experts and make sure that the test of the adviser from different VPS for the minimum ping is not a “hacking”.
Only one among us lies. And this is not me.

New Hope:
-we tried to return the funds to you, but you sent a trading account already under the plugin, no one can physically earn any money on it.

My answer:
- A representative of Newhope under the name Ivan (in Telegram) recommended that I open an account with a specific broker. Which is what I did.
Why does Newhope recommend specific brokers to trade at a loss? Very strange and sad.

New Hope:
- We consider you a scammer and will hand over to all business partners so that no one does business with you.

My answer:
- I consider Newhope a fraud and I will do everything so that as many people as possible in the world know about my egregious case.
Let me briefly recap what happened:
After invoicing the New Hope Trader's $2,000 advisor fee and paying it, I requested a refund as per the "Refund" statement on the New Hope website.
Representative Ivan recommended a broker for whom NewHope would work out this amount of money. This is in lieu of a $2,000 Cashback.
Apart from 275 losing trades, I got nothing.

I was blocked from the main New Hope Telegram channel [NH Trader 2023]
Ivan stopped responding to my requests on his personal Telegram channel. And did not answer for 22 days.
I was only answered by email. They answered only after I promised to tell about my egregious case:

New Hope took the New Hope Trader from me for which I paid $2,000.
I didn't receive a refund even though I did everything according to the "Cash Refund" stated on the NewHope website.
My money account was lost through inept trading.
Now I'm blatantly accused of lying.
I would be happy to bring in Independent Experts who can shed light on the situation and uphold my good reputation, which NewHope is trying to destroy, just not to return the money for the paid adviser to me.

I am open to dialogue.

Continuation of the story with the return of funds from New Hope for EA New Hope Trader:

I described the whole New Hope situation on the TrustPilot website.
I got a response from a New Hope representative.
Here are my responses to the New Hope representative:

New Hope:
-Your license has been terminated because you attempted to hack our software.

My answer:
-There can be no evidence of break-in, because there was no break-in.
Yes, I selected different VPS servers to find the lowest ping to my brokers.
This is a prerequisite for using arbitrage.
It's strange that NewHope is scared by the connection of an adviser from different VPS and considers it as a hack.
///
New Hope:
- We have evidence that we have provided you, but you have not answered any of our questions.

My answer:
-I was not provided with any evidence. There were no questions.
After I requested the "Withdrawal" stated on the New Hope website, my advisor was blocked after a few days.
New Hope representative, be careful and check the activity history.
Please do not fantasize, this is a serious matter. It's about your reputation.
///
New Hope:
-We do not claim that it was YOU who hacked - it is possible that you transferred a management license to someone, which is also prohibited by our rules. You also said that you are not the only one using our robot.

My answer:
- I was the only one who used the adviser I bought for $2000.
Be careful not to invent something that didn't happen - we are talking about Newhope's reputation.

New Hope:
-After we disabled your license, you immediately asked for a refund, right?

My answer:
- No, that's not true. I asked for a refund for the adviser, according to the policy on the NewHope website. And after a few days, I was blocked from accessing the adviser.
Be careful not to make things up: we are talking about the reputation of New Hope.

New Hope:
-We also noticed that after disabling, hacking attempts from your account were stopped. We have recorded all the IP addresses from your account and have a large evidence base.

My answer:
-Yes, I selected various VPS to get the minimum ping to brokers.
What you so ridiculously call the "evidence base" can be found on the my.vultr.com server, where the rental of several VPUs is reflected in the activity log.

New Hope:
-The reason for your return was that you received a summons to the army in Ukraine. Please note that this is not a basis for a return.

My answer:
- Where on the New Hope website does it state what is the reason for the return?

New Hope:
-Also, despite all your lies and hacking,...

My answer:
- I repeat once again: involve real experts and make sure that the test of the adviser from different VPS for the minimum ping is not a “hacking”.
Only one among us lies. And this is not me.

New Hope:
-we tried to return the funds to you, but you sent a trading account already under the plugin, no one can physically earn any money on it.

My answer:
- A representative of Newhope under the name Ivan (in Telegram) recommended that I open an account with a specific broker. Which is what I did.
Why does Newhope recommend specific brokers to trade at a loss? Very strange and sad.

New Hope:
- We consider you a scammer and will hand over to all business partners so that no one does business with you.

My answer:
- I consider Newhope a fraud and I will do everything so that as many people as possible in the world know about my egregious case.
Let me briefly recap what happened:
After invoicing the New Hope Trader's $2,000 advisor fee and paying it, I requested a refund as per the "Refund" statement on the New Hope website.
Representative Ivan recommended a broker for whom NewHope would work out this amount of money. This is in lieu of a $2,000 Cashback.
Apart from 275 losing trades, I got nothing.

I was blocked from the main New Hope Telegram channel [NH Trader 2023]
Ivan stopped responding to my requests on his personal Telegram channel. And did not answer for 22 days.
I was only answered by email. They answered only after I promised to tell about my egregious case:

New Hope took the New Hope Trader from me for which I paid $2,000.
I didn't receive a refund even though I did everything according to the "Cash Refund" stated on the NewHope website.
My money account was lost through inept trading.
Now I'm blatantly accused of lying.
I would be happy to bring in Independent Experts who can shed light on the situation and uphold my good reputation, which NewHope is trying to destroy, just not to return the money for the paid adviser to me.

I am open to dialogue.

Stalker71,

New Hope is a fraud.
You are a victim of fraud by New Hope.
You have NO chance of getting your money back from them.
So you would be better if you just accept the loss and move on.
Do not waste any more time on trying to get your money back....It will not happen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.