What's new

Best Forex Advisor - New Hope

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes
Heard New Hope support is terrible, They charge a high price for their software and give zero level support. never think of buying their software. Go for westernpips latest private 7, they are awesome.
I bought a Westernpips advisor to expert as you advised. Im making lot of profits(y)

All who have purchased from me newhope software's are happy and if anybody need any version of newhope software contact me in private.:sneaky:

If anybody want New Hope any latest software included newhope inside hidden, swan, contact me i will provide and no license needed. Its a cracked version and will work fine. No account restriction including fast feeder provided by newhope. Also i will give brokers list given by newhopeclapping hands
what do you want for this offer. I have wp7 and we xan exchange maybe

Dear All Members, Just a quick update on New Hope Arbitrage Software:

We were given a license of New Hope Inside hedge license for testing and for our review on their product. After a week of testing with a given broker the software made 32% profit, but the broker disabled the account and permitted only the deposit to withdraw. So now we are not having any broker to test with and provide a feedback here.
:(

They have not given any customer control panel to us for testing, we do not know if there is a customer control panel:unsure:

We request all our members/VIP members not to purchase the software now and please wait for our testing and feedback in the coming weeks, we have got several messages from our members requesting feedback of the software, we will give a final feedback in the coming weeks. Thank you:)
why not try to arbitrage on international futures brokers,such as grand international futures,cifco international futures,visionquest international futures

Are there those who bought the hacked version here? Share your results. Wondering if the hacked version of New Hope works? Does it make sense to buy a hacked version?

Are there those who bought the hacked version here? Share your results. Wondering if the hacked version of New Hope works? Does it make sense to buy a hacked version?
The cracked version too got updated as same as the original version, its working awesome.

Dear All Members, Just a quick update on New Hope Arbitrage Software:

We were given a license of New Hope Inside hedge license for testing and for our review on their product. After a week of testing with a given broker the software made 32% profit, but the broker disabled the account and permitted only the deposit to withdraw. So now we are not having any broker to test with and provide a feedback here.
:(

They have not given any customer control panel to us for testing, we do not know if there is a customer control panel:unsure:

We request all our members/VIP members not to purchase the software now and please wait for our testing and feedback in the coming weeks, we have got several messages from our members requesting feedback of the software, we will give a final feedback in the coming weeks. Thank you:)

Given the above information, why would ANYONE buy this New Hope Arbitrage Software???????

We have tested the software for almost 2 months now and conclude to say that its a very bad software and highly priced, not at all worth even $500. Request all members not to buy this crap software. All their results are fabricated and looks like a scam. You can try very good arbitrage software's such as Arbitron, Western Pips etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.