What's new

Does anyone know if this bot is real or is it a scam?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Did you get his EA after paying?
I was paying him the 225$ requested , and he asked me to enter to see my Neteller account and at this point, he asked me to add+€360 to cover fee expenses... at the point, I blocked him because I understood all the scam rumors were real, I donto have his EA , But I wouldn't have received it nor If I completed the payment for what I see..

Jason block some of my friend because asking for more detail about his EA. And he refuse payment throught paypal because we can dispute payment after he scam.

JASON LARSON is a scammer!!!!

Professional EA may be real - but the person behind it is a huge scammer!

He tricked me just yesterday.

I found him first on Youtube: youtube.com/channel/UCDVrMj5M0grnAXCF8Z07oJg

And I emailed him via his email:

Contact Email: merdoter1@gmail.com
Instagram : @professional_ea

I also followed him on Social Media.

It says his location is from United Kingdom.

All of his Youtube videos, he will say that the EA costs $225. But will later ask for additional amount (for fees and all).

He uses Anydesk, where he controls the screen and do the things on your behalf, like adding the amount etc.

The worse thing about it is that, it has my consent - that he controls my screen believing that it is all part of the service and installation.

He is an experienced scammer. He works so fast it will left you confused and shocked. And since my emails are on auto-saved, he can easily access my emails.

He even threatened to delete my Gmail account saying that I am recording everything and that it is against his privacy policy.

Once he confirms the payment, he will empty the Recycle Bin, delete screen shots. And then blocked all modes of communication: discord, Instagram, emails. And you leave negative feedback on any of his platform, he will immediately delete comments and block you.

Two weeks ago, we tried Airtm. When that didn't worked, we tried Coinmama saying Airtm is having maintenance.

I tried to record as much information, conversations. Send me an email and I will send you the link.

I tried seeking Coinmama for support but it was too late.

I feel terrible.

June

JASON LARSON is a scammer!!!!

Professional EA may be real - but the person behind it is a huge scammer!

He tricked me just yesterday.

I found him first on Youtube: youtube.com/channel/UCDVrMj5M0grnAXCF8Z07oJg

And I emailed him via his email:

Contact Email: merdoter1@gmail.com
Instagram : @professional_ea

I also followed him on Social Media.

It says his location is from United Kingdom.

All of his Youtube videos, he will say that the EA costs $225. But will later ask for additional amount (for fees and all).

He uses Anydesk, where he controls the screen and do the things on your behalf, like adding the amount etc.

The worse thing about it is that, it has my consent - that he controls my screen believing that it is all part of the service and installation.

He is an experienced scammer. He works so fast it will left you confused and shocked. And since my emails are on auto-saved, he can easily access my emails.

He even threatened to delete my Gmail account saying that I am recording everything and that it is against his privacy policy.

Once he confirms the payment, he will empty the Recycle Bin, delete screen shots. And then blocked all modes of communication: discord, Instagram, emails. And you leave negative feedback on any of his platform, he will immediately delete comments and block you.

Two weeks ago, we tried Airtm. When that didn't worked, we tried Coinmama saying Airtm is having maintenance.

I tried to record as much information, conversations. Send me an email and I will send you the link.

I tried seeking Coinmama for support but it was too late.

I feel terrible.

June
I am so sorry... he is terrible ... really dangeuros.... we all should join to denounce him, he did the same with me but I blocked him very soon .....

I always wonder how these SCAMMERS make these videos with these kind of returns. If there is anyone who can share how they do it. I have also been scammed. By a guy with a YouTube Channel called High Frequency Trading Scalper. With an EA called HFT RB EA.

I found this and I would like to know if anyone can confirm if it is a scam or is it real
Hi Arkanum, I am a new member just joined forum today. No doubt his EA is doing great for him which he tweeked the EA for his advantage. His EA is doing exceedingly well. He is not scammer but a crack or semi mad or moody or some attitude or mental problems. He accepts to send EA to some, reject some and takes money but does not send EA. I have been requesting him to sell EA and am ready to pay whatever the cost but he is not replying to me. This indicates he is choosy in helping people who are needy. He has some psychological problem. No doubt he is great hacker too.

the main issue is that I think it's product is real, the issue is that he doesn't delivers it...nor after payment for what I read if a couple of forums....
Hello Sonia, I agree with you that the product is real. According to me he delivers it to some, reject it to some and takes money and does not deliver to some. I came to this conclusion because I had a chat with him in Sept 2019. Due to financial problem I did not buy then. Now I am sending email requests but he is not replying to me at all. He has some psychological problem. He has developed hatred towards fx traders. He is taking revenge. He has made a lot of money using this EA. Probably his financial freedom making him to act like so. He is a programmer and super hacker as well. He is helping the needy. Can we call him scammer ?. Noway.

Hi all, I did further investigation about professional EA scam and found the testmonies that are being used by Jacob Larsen are fake. The pictures are picked from the net. Here is proof. A guy from India by name Ajay Sharma ( original name Rohit) claims that he has made thousands of dollars in short time with Jacob. Whereas he died more than a year ago accidentally. Here is the news paper article which is self explanatory.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...es-taking-gun-selfie/articleshow/67596262.cms

https://indianexpress.com/article/i...ired-after-food-complaint-found-dead-5545614/

I have some more pics of other people that are being copied from the net and posted as their testimonies. If you want I can send it by mail.

Professional EA that Jacob Larsen using is real and making him lots of money. This Ea has used MACD & SR indicators whereas Professional EA that is being available on net freely is using different indicators and it is not picking up any trades in demo and real accounts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.