What's new

New EA EA4NEWS - good and fast grow possibility

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rene Larios

Hey all,

Like amazing activity here, good to share tools and exirience. I wish to share another tool that I use personally in my trading. This is device for NEWS trading. This is risky, but most of the time help me to grow pretty fast.

Main idea - chose just big news (many free sources) and set the tool 5 mins before it comes. It will post 2 limit orders and as soon as news come - you get an order, which cancel another limit order.

For convinience - you set Pips to price for each order... and limits are coming right in exact time, until this time 2 lines will up and down with the price fluctuation. It helps to avoid unexpected order before news come.

[IMG]

PS: worked well for me... I know it's risky... but with time limit and great possibility to grow - I like it.
Read full details here: http://www.dmurakami.com/eanews4u.htm

PS: I'm still testing free Samurai robot, it works slowly... but last 6 trades closed in profit... will post it here soon...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K CUSTOM STRATEGY TESTER BASED ON FAST MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S Strategy on how you can earn profit so fast Trading Systems and Strategies 0
R Free EA - Non Martingale + Fast Scalping - Best free EA ever Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 43
A How To Use Mt4? Newbie Trader Needing Help Fast! General Discussions 3
R Free EA - Non Martingale + Fast Scalping - Best free EA ever Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 30
D Robot Fast scalper pro MetaTrader 1
F Best Forex Broker with High Leverage and Fast Withdrawal Forex Broker Reviews 11
U Provide super accurate and fast signal fx vortex, 100% no redraw, 93% accuracy Trading Systems and Strategies 38
M Suggestion Broker suggestion with fast withdrawals is Veracity General Discussions 2
T Which Brokers provide Fast withdrawal ? Other Topics 4
A Fast withdrawals and approval fast FX Pro Forex Broker Reviews 0
D Fast scalper pro v4... Trading Systems and Strategies 27
L RENKO Fast Scalper PRO V 4.0 [300$] General Discussions 8
R New EA Hi-Tech Scalper EA -Fast & Furious , but you need patience Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 3
G FXTM is the King of Fast Withdrawal FXTM Forex Broker Reviews 6
G Any good suggestion of EA? fast and stable profits MetaTrader 1
Tradewell General “cTrader was designed to deliver fast execution” Ctrader 2
S Fast VPS for Trading Forex VPS 4
A Fast and high leverage brokers for Europeans Nationals Forex Broker Reviews 2
Q news EA for fast place positions Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
M Scalpers are fast and don't adhere to any pattern. General Discussions 6
J Fast withdrawal FXTM Forex Broker Reviews 8
P FOMC Minutes: How Fast? How Much? - Credit Agricole Interactive Forex Trading 1
D how can you do things fast ? Interactive Forex Trading 2
cheswa Barcoding V75(1s) seems to be a good asset to grow accounts. Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S In order to grow as a professional trader you need the right mindset General Discussions 0
W Suggestion Is there a sniper entry strategy that can help grow accounts? General Discussions 0
T Wanna grow our account? Stocks and Indexes 0
B Small account.What's the best timeframe to grow small account. Vix 75 and is it best to hold the trade or take the profit Trading Systems and Strategies 3
M General How to grow small small10 dollars account Other Topics 0
C Grow your bitcoin while trading with your MT4/MT5 accounts Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S How can i grow a 50$ account consistently? Complaints and Suggestions 0
D Let’s help each other grow General Discussions 0
H I need help on how to grow a small fx account. Complaints and Suggestions 8
N Suggestion Every account can grow in forex General Discussions 1
Marinosa Ways to grow a small trading account Forex Education 1
S How do you grow small accounts Interactive Forex Trading 12
L Black Diamond EA is one of the best EA out there which analyzes the market properly and takes automatic trade to help you grow your account. Forex Indicators and Tools 39
M No Shortcuts To Grow Up In Forex Trading Forex Education 5