What's new

How do i choose a good broker?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Delefx001

How do I choose a forex broker?
In this section, we will discuss the qualities you should look for when picking a forex broker.
  1. Security. The first and foremost characteristic that a good broker must have is a high level of security. ...
  2. Transaction Costs. ...
  3. Deposit and Withdrawal. ...
  4. Trading Platform. ...
  5. Execution. ...
  6. Customer Service.
When this are in place, you are good to go

Attachments

• 1570318834341.png
    1570318834341.png
    197 bytes · Views: 6
How do I choose a forex broker?
In this section, we will discuss the qualities you should look for when picking a forex broker.
  1. Security. The first and foremost characteristic that a good broker must have is a high level of security. ...
  2. Transaction Costs. ...
  3. Deposit and Withdrawal. ...
  4. Trading Platform. ...
  5. Execution. ...
  6. Customer Service.
When this are in place, you are good to go
There are many out there which make difficult to fairly evaluate it , Base on your experience can you share with us which one you would suggest to use :giggle:

check the spread and comissions also if the broker is ecn regulated..compare the meta4/meta5 charts to other brokers to see if there is some big manipulation in the market..i would also suggest to test deposits but esp.withdraws...for example..ic markets withdraw your amount of money in less than 24 hours to your card or paypal...

regards

Some one say, when broker give too many bonus and huge leverage, it a market maker?
most likely yes as any trust worthy broker doesnt give out deposit bonuses etc.

As I think these bonuses are actually illegal under most good regulations

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.