What's new

which one do you choose forex, crypto or binary?

Crypto is for long time hold and periodic investments. I would stay away from binary. Forex is the consistent money maker if you know what you are doing.

After all the issues with crypto crashing down, binary being unreliable, forex is the suitable choice because it is one of the biggest markets in the world and it can be predicated by analysing & learning about the forex market.

They are all good in terms of trading. It has to be a matter of choice.
starting with the forex market are volatile depending on the currency you are trading. Binary is more volatile than forex and makes quicker cash than forex in one sense. Crypto is relatively the least volatile but also good in making some cool cash. Choose the one that best suits the one that suits the kind of trader that you are.

I prefer trading forex as I find it more profitable than binary and safer than cryptocurrency. Binary trading is ideal for risk-averse traders because it offers fixed risks and profits. Cryptocurrency has higher payouts than binary options on occasion, but it is more complicated and riskier.

I trade forex majorly. It has helped me make money consistently. I also engage in the crypto trading sometimes but not very often.

:) which one do you choose forex, crypto or binary? :cautious:
Crypto appears to be under a lot of attacks at the moment, which gives rise to some nice shorting opportunities, however I keep my investments low and focus on the more stable forex markets.

Crypto - Daily range and volatility are just too much too handle. Not good for intraday trading (personal opinion)

Binary - I tried trend following on binary and no matter how, just don't think it will work. Ideally, you should be able to pick the correct and absolute tops and bottoms for entries...

Forex - This will work. Start small and scale up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.