What's new

My favorite pairs for trading

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Edward Peterson

I personally like both EURUSD and GBPUSD. Actually I only trade these two pairs. I do not like to trade many pairs. But between EURUSD and GBPUSD I like GBPUSD the more. It is a wise idea to select one or two pairs for trading. It gives you space to learn all the trading patterns of that single pair. I am trading with XeroMarkets broker that has over 77 trading instruments. You can choose your best from here.

for GBP pair, the volatility is high. I trade on all pairs except for GOLD( Because of high spread level)- Chosing pair based on price action on D1 timeframe.

for GBP pair, the volatility is high. I trade on all pairs except for GOLD( Because of high spread level)- Chosing pair based on price action on D1 timeframe.
how do you select the pair you will trade for a day? which parameter make you decide you gonna trade on that specific pair?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.