What's new

Profitable EA PIPFINITE TREND PRO INDICATOR MT4

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes
I have been thinking getting those Indicators, now found it here. Maybe can integrate with EA for the trend pro Ok hand:)

Please help, i think something wrong with the indicators PipFinite Trend PRO and PipFiniteTrendProScanner. When i try to add to the chart the indicator PipFinite Trend PRO - nohing happens, it is just not added to the chart, and the indicator PipFiniteTrendProScanner demands Email and Password.

yes the scanner needs an email and password - it will not work otherwise that's how they force you to buy it and give a 5 star rating.
As for the TrendPro that will work without the scanner. try this file - its the latest one i have. Let me know if it does not work and I will ask them why it won't install.

Attachments

• PipFinite Trend PRO.ex4
    267.9 KB · Views: 108
Thanks a lot for this indicator. Hope it will be very profitable

I use it for the trend - I dont really use the signals it sends - I combine it with some other indicators and analysis but its nice to see what the trend is on that timeframe.

I have been looking at this indicator. It looks good. Has anyone developed a strategy around it?

I use it for the trend - mostly the change of trend on 15,30 and 1 hour - all 3 must give me the change - that's when i make sure I am out or enter a trade . I also combine it with other indicators. Not a 100% like all indicators. I use the 4 hour to see the overall trend.

this are bullshit indicators ...just a supertrend indicator with fancy colors ...the admin want a VIP membership for this shitty indicators which are available on web freely...shtty website don''t waste your time here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.