What's new

Profitable EA PIPFINITE TREND PRO INDICATOR MT4

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes
we can buy this indicator through mql5?
yes you can buy it through mql5 but be warned all those 5 star reviews is only to get the scanner - does not reflect the actual reliability of the indicator. Yep I purchased it. I use the indicator for the trend direction, i dont use the scanner much. there are many of the pz scanners on this board for download that will do the same thing and not cost you $98

This post maker is miss guiding you all, because he himself is a baby, these all indicators are paid and only run when you pay or directly download from mq5 server after paying, I have pipfinite trend pro and breakout edge and they are working because my friend gave me his mq5 server username and password so, do not waste your time here budies.:LOL:
Thanks for the candid response. No need complaining about it's refusal to work after downloading it.
However, I'm wondering if anyone has Breakout Indicators.

yes the scanner needs an email and password - it will not work otherwise that's how they force you to buy it and give a 5 star rating.
As for the TrendPro that will work without the scanner. try this file - its the latest one i have. Let me know if it does not work and I will ask them why it won't install.

It doesnt work bro

Anyone had some good live results they can share on this EA? I ma interested in any results people might want to share, thanx

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.