What's new

Please be HONEST, who is making money in REAL account from EAs?

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes
And if so, what EAs? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Please be honest... Only REAL accounts, not DEMO!
Here is an EA that works well both for demo and real accounts. Free free to test it and see for yourself of how reliable it is. Hope it works well for you too:
Red Dragon MT5 (My Favourite EA: 48% Profit & 26% Drawdown)
https://www.forexforum.co/threads/red-dragon-mt5-my-favourite-ea-48-profit-26-drawdown.17408/

Wish you all the best. Take care and God bless:)
Blessings,
cchong. (2 MAR 2021)

I am currently doing money with these EA: Life Changer, DragonFX and SignalPro007.
But they are very risky and you need a lot of capital, while skimming your gains.
can i need your download for DragonFX and SignalPro007 ? please thank

Forex Fury is an incredibly efficient scalping bot. I've had nothing but success with it on rangy markets, since, with these it has an especially high success rate, but let me offer an alternative use of the EA.

You can trade volatility and trend using the bot very well too. Find the monthly and weekly higher timeframe, and if they're solidly in your favour scoot down to the 15 minute and choose the setting "Long only" or "sell only" depending on which direction the higher trend is. You'll find that the success of the bot is very efficient in trend periods.

This thread is dead bri. I wasn't able t acces it.:)
Yes I have answered your question in another post written by you. Please read the reply for your better understanding. In short, it is not a reliable EA anymore. Therefore I have deleted the thread for the safety of all.

Is there a robot that will never blow your account
I guess no one can guarantee that because the market is simply unpredictable. Anything could happen at any point. In my humble opinion, I think some robots or EA could be more reliable than others, the important thing is knowing how to minimize your risks as much as possible so that your profits could be more secure. The problem is, the smaller the risks, the smaller the profits too. If you could live with that, then I think you are safer in the long run. Having said that however, still I think no one could guarantee you of any EA that will "never" blow your account. There is so such thing as a 100% risks free and trusted EA. Only God is fully worth trusted in my personal belief, no offense. All investments and trading do come with certain risks. Therefore only invest with money you can afford to lose, and also always try to find ways to keep your risks under good control. Wish you all the best. Take care and God bless:)

Yes I have answered your question in another post written by you. Please read the reply for your better understanding. In short, it is not a reliable EA anymore. Therefore I have deleted the thread for the safety of all.
Okay thanks man

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.