What's new

General ACTION THRESHOLD SOFTWARE,,, found from some other forum enjoy if any one was looking for it

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes
here try this bro :) I have found this from other sites and its a hacked version but it works all the same :)

yes i am using it. i am a subscriber of ATS since last year, but i found this hacked version now i'm sharing it to all. no need to spend 150 monthly subscription.

Attachments

• Trade ATS v3.0.rar
    731.5 KB · Views: 99
here try this bro :) I have found this from other sites and its a hacked version but it works all the same :)

yes i am using it. i am a subscriber of ATS since last year, but i found this hacked version now i'm sharing it to all. no need to spend 150 monthly subscription.

Does this indicator send alerts?

Hi All,

I am new and could someone guide me as to how I can install the ATS into MT5?

I put it into the indicator folderunder MQL5 but i cant find it on the MT even after restarting, please help, thank you.
Under MQL5 find the Indicators sub folder and put the indicators there. Put the Template into the 'templates' folder. If MT4 close it (or refresh) and the indicators will then be in your list and the template will find then if you load the new template.
Good luck and enjoy

Seems to work well as described in their videos. I did try adding TDI, Stochs, MA etc but quickly discovered they were unnecessary. Biggest drawback is learning to recognize when to enter and exit - looks easy (and actually is) but need to study charts until really confident. Then pretty straightforward.

If anybody don't mind sharing the rules on how to apply the system, in terms when to enter a trade? :unsure:
Would really appreciate it clapping hands
Study as many of ATS videos and make your own notes - they have no documentation but once you understand their approach you will find it straightforward. Unfortunately no 'instant' rules - just dedicated study.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.