What's new

General Does anyone Has Professional EA .

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes
Here is the source file of this adviser found, it looks very much like that the parameters are adjusted to the history and also only opens the ORed on the tester.
Thank you heckfy. Nice of you. Is there anyone here who can make this EA work on Demo or Live account ?. Meanwhile I will look for in other places.

Does anyone have a simple E.A. for scaling in euro / dollar in M1? I wanted that when he won he would not open any more orders, and when he lost he would double the value of the lot.

Does anyone have a simple E.A. for scaling in euro / dollar in M1? I wanted that when he won he would not open any more orders, and when he lost he would double the value of the lot.
There are plenty of martingale scalpers on this platform. Just browse through it and you'll find it

This is just for your info Professional EA seekers. The posts on Jacob Larsen videos are fake and pictures are picked from the net. For example: Ajay Sharma has already dead and his pic is being used. Secondly, In one of your video, the deposit is 1000$. means Equity is 1000$. How did he place/trade 88 Lotsize at a time at 13.27 hours ?. 11 trades x 8$ lotsize = 88. I am confused. I tried to place one trade of 8 lotsize on XM broker demo account 1000$ but I got the error " Not enough money" . I have reported to XM global and waiting for their response. I am confused. I have taken screen shot. If you need I can send it to you. That means his trades are manipulated on the XM . However some of his accounts on XM, Neteller seems to be true. Let me investigate further.

Guys I feel much appreciation to be the member of this group ,because one day I know am gonna make it for really. I wish I could just get the best system for nasdaq n Vic n crush then I milk the market so good but I cannot wait to say thank you to this forexforum

I have this one. I hope it works for you. I'm using other EAs and I still haven't found a nice combination.

Attachments

• Professional_EA.ex4
    59 KB · Views: 13
Hey, I have this one but I'm not sure they're the same you're looking for. Once I found a version 2020. I'm still looking for it. By now I have this.
bad ea.. blow up my demo account.. i show up proof.. dont buy ea is very bad....

Attachments

• Screenshot (14).png
    Screenshot (14).png
    37.2 KB · Views: 16

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.