What's new

Does anyone have a gold robot?

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes
Here is one you can try out, I havent had the time to try it out. You can perhaps give reviews thereafter.

Attachments

• GOLDIFLY MT4 EA.rar
    255.6 KB · Views: 39
I know gold trades with fundamentals but isnt there a robot specifically for it?
You can try this EA on Cent/Demo account first. It's not fundamental, only Technical.
I trade gold, start on $2000, now have equity over $15.000 in 3 weeks.
Try to research custom setting, because it's need different set each broker.

Attachments

• Statement_ 10539111.pdf
    3.4 MB · Views: 35
  • EA_Yetti.ex4
    228.3 KB · Views: 34
You can try this EA on Cent/Demo account first. It's not fundamental, only Technical.
Thank you gor shring, you ude it in real account?

Do you have the set file :love::love:

thanks, i try is demo acc, and contin to real acc

that's a fantastic result. I will try this and see if it fits my strategy. cheers.

Do you have the set file ?

I know gold trades with fundamentals but isnt there a robot specifically for it?
Gold is quite volatile asset there are severe up and downs so I would suggest to look for breakout robot or bot that trades support/resistance bounces. However its code should be optimized well and you have to have a broker with consistently good fills like Hotforex to not be late

I will not recommend gold run with EA. Not all EA can handle all condition. A news can totally blow your account. I did try out a few EA but end up blowing the account. It is better trade manually.

i have golden pickaxe
works pretty well for me so far ...You can check for latest setfiles on mql5.com and even can check the signal thy have there

That's is remarkable results, I will definitely give this EA a try. I will let you know of my results. Thank You for sharing. Awesome

Goood results

You can buy on Fridays recently this day started to outperform compared to other days looks like traders buy safe heaven as a precautionary measure to hedge weekend shocks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.