What's new

How long have you been trading?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

antran122

Hello, everyone! How long have you been trading? Can you share your lowest and highest part of your trading experience? Do you've anything recommendations or pointers for a newcomer? Thank you

like 2 months ago man , still new
learning alot about forex robots here
In Forex market I have been trading by the last three years at ForexOne trading broker. I choose them because I get them very trusted and secured. In their trading career they got many awards on Forex market as a best ECN broker, service provider, best Asian broker and many other reasons. They always prefer customer satisfaction on the first priority. I never faced any re-quote, slippage or dealing desk problem.

Two years is my experience, but not really with success....
Scams....and my knowledge and my time are too short....

I started 3 years ago. I have spent lots of money on education and strategies. I have blown 3 1k accounts, 2 of which by EA's. Now finally starting to see some success and consistency.

hello every one

i have experience of 10 years in forex trading,,many ebbs and flow and many incident happens in life while doing forex trading. some times faces very tough time due to equity run .. so trade with proper money management

I have started my trading journey two months back and still learning and want to continue learning. I want to be a full time trader and make it complete living.

To become a trader is easy but to become a successful trader is tough. If you want to become a successful trader, you need patience, desire, luck and most importantly a bunch of knowledge about forex. You need to take right decision on right time. You also need a support while trading in the market. I use TP Global FX as my support. It always helps me to take right decision on right time at right place.

I traded with stock for several years and newbie to forex for 4 month.
I think it is better to look for strategy that using trend and large timeframe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.