What's new

Life Changer EA - 2022

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes

GRV

Soon I am going to share an updated version of Life Changer. I have been working on the design of this EA for an year and now I am very close to find the right version and settings. The worst part of this EA was the unwanted trades it used to take during trending markets and keep addon till the market reverses. Obviously if it would be trading on multiple pairs, even 3000$ account cannot mitigate the risk. So it is a good EA if there is no hard trend in the market but the bad thing is you will never know when is the bad day coming in the market. Generally in every three months one can notice an imbalance in forex market and if this EA has lost everything that it had earned plus your capital invested, then there is no use of it even if its the best EA in the market. With the updates that I have made, now this EA looks much safer and even generates larger profit.

So basically I have worked on the three features -
1. Coded a price action feature so it will filter the way it opens a trade. It will help it to avoid a trade when the market is about to enter in a hard trend.
2. Twisted some existing features to move the TP of an existing trade in case further move is expected by the indicators coded inside the EA, and of course rest of the magic will be covered by the existing trailing stop. It has enhanced the profit making capabilities of this EA by 30 to 40 percent.
3. Updated the EA as per the current price ranges of the FX pairs. This is a general change that every EA requires with the change in the behavior of the pairs. This EA was built couple of years ago and don't know how many people are still using the old versions without knowing that every EA is valid for a certain period of time. It was created years ago considering the market movement of that time only.

Those people already have used this EA, they know that there is no other EA in the market that works even near to Life Changer. but they wonder after 3 or 4 months when they got trapped in a wrong trend. Now with the version that I have created its AI is much advanced as per the current forex market moves and will not let this EA open a trade in such market scenarios. Even if the trend starts after a trade is already taken, it will automatically close the trades in small losses. So there no chance that this EA will work with high drawdowns. Current I have been testing it in multiple demo accounts and already started with a real account as well, and I have never seen a drawdown more that 120$ with 0.05 initial lot. So it should make you think how quickly it can resolve the trades without being extended in the tough trends

Once I am completed with my testing on this EA and gained a complete trust on it, I will start to distribute it against a very nominal fee for my efforts on it. Those are interested to see the ongoing results can reply here with your email addresses, I will share my testing results on it. Ok handOk hand

Soon I am going to share an updated version of Life Changer. I have been working on the design of this EA for an year and now I am very close to find the right version and settings. The worst part of this EA was the unwanted trades it used to take during trending markets and keep addon till the market reverses. Obviously if it would be trading on multiple pairs, even 3000$ account cannot mitigate the risk. So it is a good EA if there is no hard trend in the market but the bad thing is you will never know when is the bad day coming in the market. Generally in every three months one can notice an imbalance in forex market and if this EA has lost everything that it had earned plus your capital invested, then there is no use of it even if its the best EA in the market. With the updates that I have made, now this EA looks much safer and even generates larger profit.

1. Coded a price action feature so it will filter the way it opens a trade. It will help it to avoid a trade when the market is about to enter in a hard trend.
2. Twisted some existing features to move the TP of an existing trade in case further move is expected by the indicators coded inside the EA, and of course rest of the magic will be covered by the existing trailing stop. It has enhanced the profit making capabilities of this EA by 30 to 40 percent.
3. Updated the EA as per the current price ranges of the FX pairs. This is a general change that every EA requires with the change in the behavior of the pairs. This EA was built couple of years ago and don't know how many people are still using the old versions without knowing that every EA is valid for a certain period of time. It was created years ago considering the market movement of that time only.

Those people already have used this EA, they know that there is no other EA in the market that works even near to Life Changer. but they wonder after 3 or 4 months when they got trapped in a wrong trend. Now with the version that I have created its AI is much advanced as per the current forex market moves and will not let this EA open a trade in such market scenarios. Even if the trend starts after a trade is already taken, it will automatically close the trades in small losses. So there no chance that this EA will work with high drawdowns. Current I have been testing it in multiple demo accounts and already started with a real account as well, and I have never seen a drawdown more that 120$ with 0.05 initial lot. So it should make you think how quickly it can resolve the trades without being extended in the tough trends

Once I am completed with my testing on this EA and gained a complete trust on it, I will start to distribute it against a very nominal fee for my efforts on it. Those are interested to see the ongoing results can reply here with your email addresses, I will share my testing results on it. Ok handOk hand
Looking for any good EA without the Grid and Martingale strategy

any updates?

Glad to hear that you're trying to make further changes and improvement on the EA. Would you mind telling us what is your account balance with regards to using 0.05 initial lot with less than $120 drawdown? was it $10000 or $1000? Also what leverage are you using, e.g. 1:500, 1:1000 or ???

Regards,
Chong.

Yes I'm interested to see the ongoing results of your EA testing if possible together with your settings used if you don't mind. My email: cchong2128@gmail.com

Your settings to share (if possible) as follow:
Intitial Account balance/deposit: $10000?
Leverage: 1:1000?
Time Frame: M15?
Currency pair attached on MT4 chart: EURUSD?
Settings:
Fixed Lot: 0.1?
Multiplier: 1.11?
Take Profit: 10?
Step: 20?
Stoploss: 0?
Trailing Stop: 9.0?
Max Trade each side: 10?
Max Pair Trade: 1 or 2?
and any other settings that you could share with us...

Thanks very much:)

do you have any updates?

Hey GRV!

I'm interested in the new version.

Did you finish your test?

If so, please can you share your results?

Thanks!

the author promised to do a test back in January. now it's the end of June. How about your testing. Probably nothing happened with the grail.
Hey GRV!

I'm interested in the new version.

Did you finish your test?

If so, please can you share your results?

Thanks!

I tried an old version of Life Changer. It changed my life, but not for the better LOL. I swiftly moved on!

thnx very much will u keep posting new update here?

Hi, where could i get life changer ea to download pls?
Here is the EA link for your download: https://www.forexforum.co/threads/life-changer-ea-full-version.2226/. This version is free to download. For your info, the owner of this thread (GRV) is currently and still working on a new modified version but has not launched it yet. Once if that happen one day, I believe it will be charged at a fee. If you are interested, do stay tuned for more updates from GRV.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.