What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 172 Votes
Hello All,

This post is to let you all know, I will provide the Life Changer EA Full Version for FREE to whoever is very active in this Forum and posting good contents and messages. Our moderators will view the posts/messages and will grant the EA for the genuine users. All you have to do is be very active in the forum by posting new threads/messages which is useful to the Forex Industry.
Life Changer EA is one of the most useful trading tools for have real results. I'm a beguinner in the forex world and have been a BIG Help.

This is a new challenge but I hope that all of you are ready for the next station. Become us real traders, we have the opportunity to change the world, our own life and also other lifes.

Go to page 1 and click on the ea link to download. But if you are new on this forum, you can,t download anything until you make at least 20 post to the forum before you will be able to make download .

Are all content avaliable for new users? I wish all of that!!
Thanks for search!

i bought an this same EA from telegram channel Forex Queens she goes by the name queen veronica on the input settings it only had 2 parameter and now it has stop working saying that global initialization failed i spent 400usd on this EA and simply ripped me off and now she isnt replying to me just letting to guys be aware of scams out here

I want buy this robot in Forex Queen but affortunatly I fund this Forum and this is a good robot.

Really good!

What's happening tonight? UK Parliament will vote tonight at 9PM (SA TIme) on whether to delay departure from the European Union.

What's next? If MPs vote to delay Brexit -- by extending Article 50 -- Prime Minister Theresa May will need to seek unanimous approval from the 27 EU member states. If the extension fails, it's back to the default position: leaving the EU without a deal. In other words, tonight we will see wonders

Thanks as much as I can, I try it, because I've always seen a version that only has 2 parameters. Is this all visible?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.