What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 172 Votes
Hello All,

This post is to let you all know, I will provide the Life Changer EA Full Version for FREE to whoever is very active in this Forum and posting good contents and messages. Our moderators will view the posts/messages and will grant the EA for the genuine users. All you have to do is be very active in the forum by posting new threads/messages which is useful to the Forex Industry.
Thanks for this shar. Good

Hello All,

This post is to let you all know, I will provide the Life Changer EA Full Version for FREE to whoever is very active in this Forum and posting good contents and messages. Our moderators will view the posts/messages and will grant the EA for the genuine users. All you have to do is be very active in the forum by posting new threads/messages which is useful to the Forex Industry.
Anyone share the result in live account?

Hello All,

Hello All,

Thanks for sharing

Hello All,

does it work when commenting on other people's posts?

Hi All
new to this forum

from a Telegram group - t.me/FX_Club - I got a trading report where a trader ran this EA from April 2017 -> March 2019 : $300 to over $1Mill ( $1 000 000) , unfortunately I cannot upload it here it's in an HTML format

Any1 who is using the EA can you provide absolute profitable results and how exactly do you use it.
What setting : TF, pairs EA parameters,

I am interested to see the news filter of this EA

Something tells me that is best to trade it in Wave 1 & 5 using the Elliot Wave principle as Wave 3 will potentially blow your acc.
upload_2019-3-21_19-22-7.png
upload_2019-3-21_19-22-40.png
Regards,
Don

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.