What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 171 Votes
can you share your settings and tf please..
I use just the default settings... TF:30M and 0.01 Lot every 1000 $ Equiti, 2 Pairs (more Pairs if Balance is over 3000$). More Lot then 0.01 @ 1000 balance means more risk. Have just Blown my (just demo) account when I tried 0,1 for 1000$ balance... Has really Low DD, but on some day (for example 07. Dec. 2020) had about 80 % DD on my Demoaccount.. just for few Hours (then all was ok + big winn).
1000 $ is the suggested min balance (lev: 500)... so if you able to put (FAST) more money (temporanely if your DD is to BIG) on your account... you can also use a bigger lotsize (double or tripple). As I sayd DD is very very LOW (but on bad days can be big, but surely not for a long time).

I use just the default settings... TF:30M and 0.01 Lot every 1000 $ Equiti, 2 Pairs (more Pairs if Balance is over 3000$). More Lot then 0.01 @ 1000 balance means more risk. Have just Blown my (just demo) account when I tried 0,1 for 1000$ balance... Has really Low DD, but on some day (for example 07. Dec. 2020) had about 80 % DD on my Demoaccount.. just for few Hours (then all was ok + big winn).
1000 $ is the suggested min balance (lev: 500)... so if you able to put (FAST) more money (temporanely if your DD is to BIG) on your account... you can also use a bigger lotsize (double or tripple). As I sayd DD is very very LOW (but on bad days can be big, but surely not for a long time).
Yes , you are right but...do you use Multiplier? What did you use for Lot Multiplier as you blown up account with only 2 open pairs although your 0.1 lot is a little too big

Yes , you are right but...do you use Multiplier? What did you use for Lot Multiplier as you blown up account with only 2 open pairs although your 0.1 lot is a little too big
In this case I used 1,12 as lot multiplier but with 5 pairs (i use always 5 pairs if balance more then 3000$) and this was ok for more then 1 month Testtime. Said just for 1000 $ balance just 2 Pairs is more then enough.

Hello All,

This post is to let you all know, I will provide the Life Changer EA Full Version for FREE to whoever is very active in this Forum and posting good contents and messages. Our moderators will view the posts/messages and will grant the EA for the genuine users. All you have to do is be very active in the forum by posting new threads/messages which is useful to the Forex Industry.
Thanks for sharing

Are you still using this EA? Is it profitable? If yes, could you please share your settings with us? :)
I am using it, and it is very dangerous
80% it trades against the trend, means it put Buy order HH and Sell orders on LL
You have to change the multiplier to control it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.