What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 172 Votes
@Sharon Thank you for sharing this EA. I will keep posting quality content to share and develop this community further as I come across great material worthy of sharing.

Can anyone plz share screenshoot of Lifechangerea full version input settings?
Got this one, advise from other users is to avoid any JPY pairs. Still testing on demo though.

Attachments

• Life Changer Unlimited.set
    644 bytes · Views: 103
I am afraid allowing this EA to open up to 50 orders in one direction (MaxTrades_EachSide=50) each one increased in volume by 11%. That might kill you on a big market move. I think I better go for a maximum of 7.
Anyone backtested this with real tick accuracy 99%?

Hello All,

This post is to let you all know, I will provide the Life Changer EA Full Version for FREE to whoever is very active in this Forum and posting good contents and messages. Our moderators will view the posts/messages and will grant the EA for the genuine users. All you have to do is be very active in the forum by posting new threads/messages which is useful to the Forex Industry.
Thanks

[QUOTE = "Sharon, post: 3171, miembro: 7"] Hola a todos,

Esta publicación es para que todos sepan que proporcionaré la versión completa de Life Changer EA de forma GRATUITA a quienes estén muy activos en este Foro y publiquen buenos contenidos y mensajes. Nuestros moderadores verán las publicaciones / mensajes y otorgarán el EA a los usuarios genuinos. Todo lo que tienes que hacer es ser muy activo en el foro mediante la publicación de nuevos mensajes / mensajes que son útiles para la industria de Forex. [/ QUOTE]

Que es TENEMOS Que Hacer para optener

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.