What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 172 Votes
Hello All,

This post is to let you all know, I will provide the Life Changer EA Full Version for FREE to whoever is very active in this Forum and posting good contents and messages. Our moderators will view the posts/messages and will grant the EA for the genuine users. All you have to do is be very active in the forum by posting new threads/messages which is useful to the Forex Industry.

I would like you to give me the mq4, I already have the bot but in ex4.

Thank you for sharing. Did you get consistent results? I had a version here but I don't know if there was some retriction and didn't get good results yet. I think I'll do other tests just to be sure about it's behavior.

thank you alot for sharing this. I am looking for a real decent 24/7 ea, all the ones i am looking at just dont have the options i want this one looks great

Anyone used it on 500$ account. how is the result,, please share so I could try it too,,seeing so many replies made me excited!

Hello All,

This post is to let you all know, I will provide the Life Changer EA Full Version for FREE to whoever is very active in this Forum and posting good contents and messages. Our moderators will view the posts/messages and will grant the EA for the genuine users. All you have to do is be very active in the forum by posting new threads/messages which is useful to the Forex Industry.
Good Good. Ill check it

i run it 30 m timeframe , any chart is ok, put lower tp close faster, its a grid martingale, risky if you use big lot. for 1000 usd account use 0.01 max
soon or later will blow up your account, the catch is to get first to 100% and withdrawn. it trades everyday

Hello All,

HI, Sharon can your share it with me I'm struggling help.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.