What's new

Profitable EA Settings for Robotron EA

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes
1 week trading, using $50 got $4.2 not bad. 0.01 lot 1:500
but... don't get hyped too much. it only trade 1 hr a day. mine is between 2-3 AM so i turn it on before sleep and put auto shutdown after the time. other than the recommended hour, in backtesting it almost always get you minus result. sometimes it even get to ZERO....

1 week trading, using $50 got $4.2 not bad. 0.01 lot 1:500
but... don't get hyped too much. it only trade 1 hr a day. mine is between 2-3 AM so i turn it on before sleep and put auto shutdown after the time. other than the recommended hour, in backtesting it almost always get you minus result. sometimes it even get to ZERO....
Thank you for your comment. I want to try it too. I hope it will be profitable.

can someone share his good doing setting?
is time 21-23 good?
what is your manual stoploss and tp?
etcc what works best?

i would love profitable the ea. please how can i attach the eas to the vps? is there where i can get vps?

I am using google vps. Here is the step by step instructions.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

this ea got v34??i check on the website show is v28 latest version? Version: 28, Released May 2020 ..anyone please clearify this ea?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.