What's new

Lalith Bhargav

Thread to mention few profitable Telegram groups.

Hi members, there are many scammers in Telegram, many are in various groups. it will be good if everyone submit their favorite group will make us free from scammers and will help new members to test their EA or practice.

Fusion Energy

In over 2 months of testing of over a dozen paid Telegram Forex Signal providers, I have found so far none better than UK Professional Trading School. I have not encountered a single unprofitable week and have been also trading live with them for the past month with superb profits.

Suresh

In over 2 months of testing of over a dozen paid Telegram Forex Signal providers, I have found so far none better than UK Professional Trading School. I have not encountered a single unprofitable week and have been also trading live with them for the past month with superb profits.
Beware of UK Professional Trading School, The person Rana is a big scammer and scammed many innocent traders including me, never ever join them. The guy Fusion Energy is sure a marketing agent from that scammer or Rana himself renaming his name. Beware and high cautious on this scammer.:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Fusion Energy

Ok, this is uncalled for. I don't know who this Suresh is or what he is trying to do here but he is very mistaken. I have had nothing but success with Rana's signals and a fellow trader is also taking his personal training.

Throwing around a word like "scammer" is insulting and juvenile when applied to my post. I have no relation to Rana and discovered his Telegram channel a few months ago. If Suresh is making an accusation about Rana then he should provide proof.

Why do you say Rana is a scammer? Why are you so angry at a fellow trader sharing his results and making a recommendation?

This forum should be a place where fellow traders share and benefit each other through their experience, not a place for name calling and accusations.

I highly recommend that people check this out for themselves and see what is true. There in NOTHING in my experience that shows any activity other than an excellent signals and support from Rana. It costs nothing to check out the channel and review his results. Prove me otherwise.

Thread to mention few profitable Telegram groups.

Hi members, there are many scammers in Telegram, many are in various groups. it will be good if everyone submit their favorite group will make us free from scammers and will help new members to test their EA or practice.
One of the best trading tools in Forex trading is the trading spread which help the Forex traders for making good money in a short time. The trading spread most of the Forex traders follow when choosing the broker. With ForexOne trading broker currently I am dealing in this market place because they give the low zero spread from 0.4 pips, instant trade execution, wide range of trading bonus, smart bridge of technology etc.

java999

Ok, this is uncalled for. I don't know who this Suresh is or what he is trying to do here but he is very mistaken. I have had nothing but success with Rana's signals and a fellow trader is also taking his personal training.

Throwing around a word like "scammer" is insulting and juvenile when applied to my post. I have no relation to Rana and discovered his Telegram channel a few months ago. If Suresh is making an accusation about Rana then he should provide proof.

Why do you say Rana is a scammer? Why are you so angry at a fellow trader sharing his results and making a recommendation?

This forum should be a place where fellow traders share and benefit each other through their experience, not a place for name calling and accusations.

I highly recommend that people check this out for themselves and see what is true. There in NOTHING in my experience that shows any activity other than an excellent signals and support from Rana. It costs nothing to check out the channel and review his results. Prove me otherwise.
will check out the channel recommend fusion

varre

All the channel I have joined are not profitable. Forex minister (free) and Venture FX VIP (paid) to name a few. These 2 have some of the highest subscribers but in reality it's not doing well. I would like to know a real profitable one as well.

alvarogj

I have been to a lot of them and some of them are very good but I would like trades could be directly copied to my account not to be all day looking at my Telegram.

JBL

There are services that allow to copy directly the signals sent to Telegram channels to your MT4. There are threads here that explain how to.
I have been to a lot of them and some of them are very good but I would like trades could be directly copied to my account not to be all day looking at my Telegram.

timckf

Any services that allow to copy directly the signals sent to Telegram channels to your MT4. how to do it?

popsmith

How long you being using their signals?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
glian Suggestion Best Forex Signal Services in Telegram Interactive Forex Trading 225
F Best Telegram Forex Signal Providers Forex Signals and Pamm 4
K Telegram channels for signals General Discussions 6
C General Is BellyFX’s system a scam? I see him on Telegram tryna sell his system.. Trading Systems and Strategies 6
Eriksen Telegram scam postings Trading Systems and Strategies 4
C General Best trade copier for telegram? Trading Systems and Strategies 8
V Scam forex Signals in FB/telegram groups Xtream Forex 1
O MT4 to Telegram (Channel or Group) MetaTrader 9
M hello guys who knows how to make a telegram copy system to mt4 Trading Systems and Strategies 2
Ras Justice General Telegram Signals For Volatility Indexes Forex Signals and Pamm 6
Ras Justice Suggestion Telegram Signals for Vix 75 Forex Signals and Pamm 10
B Tutorial Telegram terminal alerts MetaTrader 7
glian Suggestion Telegram Channel with Latest Profitable EAs Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 278
T Scam Alert Be careful for SOME1 CALLED LEGAL TRADER ON TELEGRAM General Discussions 31
Un4seen72 New EA Binary Options RAZER V2 Indicator Telegram Group Trading Systems and Strategies 59
D Profitable telegram signals ? Forex Signals and Pamm 43
S Trade on mt4 using telegram chat software? Forex Education 8
T Bitcoin Telegram Autominer Making Income Online 3
B Scam Alert FX Free Signals Telegram Channel (SCAM BEWARE) George Hudson aka Danny Somerhalder Scam Alerts 26
Priya New EA Telegram to MT4 Copier EA Trading Systems and Strategies 876
K Scam Alert Promessa de lucros no telegram Forex Education 0
HotForexsignal Suggestion Forex Signals Telegram General Discussions 9
M Forexsignals true Telegram Forex Signals and Pamm 7
R General Is there anyone have Telegram promotion tool? Other Topics 4
F BEAST SUPER SIGNAL MT5 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S Suggestion US30 FREE SIGNAL RUNNING 600+ PIPS✅ MetaTrader 0
A Simple easy forex buy sell signal indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 0
A A very simple buy and sell signal indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 3
O WOLF FOREX SIGNAL EA V 7.00 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 4
A full powerful signal....that great and nono repaint Trading Systems and Strategies 0
G How does one turn a indicator signal into an alert? MetaTrader 3
Sadiq Muhammad New EA Beast super signal indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 8
Iman Alipour Profitable EA WOLF FOREX SIGNAL EA V8.0s FULL UNLOCKED Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 13
K MT5 beast super signal Trading Systems and Strategies 5
Y beast super signal indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 3
S Forex Trading Signal strategies And managements Forex Education 1
S Suggestion Which signal service do you use? Forex Signals and Pamm 0
C Indicator Fhub signal arrows that allows you to confirm entries Forex Indicators and Tools 0
J Suggestion !BOOST SUPER SIGNAL Nice indicator MetaTrader 3
T binary options signal indicator with arrows and alerts 80% accuracy Trading Systems and Strategies 0
I Titan x Pro system indicator (buy & sell signal) mt4 MetaTrader 2
Z Making income with being metatrader signal provider General Discussions 1
E Forex Signal That really work General Discussions 4
S Fire signal indicator for Binary trading 1Min tf Trading Systems and Strategies 0
L 100% signal indicators Trading Systems and Strategies 9
M Indicator Binary Power SIgnal+SupDem V2 Forex Indicators and Tools 5
F signal for iqoption trend binary Trading Systems and Strategies 0
F boost super signal indicator for forex or binary Forex Indicators and Tools 0
R GOLDEN BUY SELL SIGNAL 100% NO REPAINT Forex Indicators and Tools 11
F signal for volatility index General Discussions 1