What's new

Lalith Bhargav

Thread to mention few profitable Telegram groups.

Hi members, there are many scammers in Telegram, many are in various groups. it will be good if everyone submit their favorite group will make us free from scammers and will help new members to test their EA or practice.

In over 2 months of testing of over a dozen paid Telegram Forex Signal providers, I have found so far none better than UK Professional Trading School. I have not encountered a single unprofitable week and have been also trading live with them for the past month with superb profits.

In over 2 months of testing of over a dozen paid Telegram Forex Signal providers, I have found so far none better than UK Professional Trading School. I have not encountered a single unprofitable week and have been also trading live with them for the past month with superb profits.
Beware of UK Professional Trading School, The person Rana is a big scammer and scammed many innocent traders including me, never ever join them. The guy Fusion Energy is sure a marketing agent from that scammer or Rana himself renaming his name. Beware and high cautious on this scammer.:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Ok, this is uncalled for. I don't know who this Suresh is or what he is trying to do here but he is very mistaken. I have had nothing but success with Rana's signals and a fellow trader is also taking his personal training.

Throwing around a word like "scammer" is insulting and juvenile when applied to my post. I have no relation to Rana and discovered his Telegram channel a few months ago. If Suresh is making an accusation about Rana then he should provide proof.

Why do you say Rana is a scammer? Why are you so angry at a fellow trader sharing his results and making a recommendation?

This forum should be a place where fellow traders share and benefit each other through their experience, not a place for name calling and accusations.

I highly recommend that people check this out for themselves and see what is true. There in NOTHING in my experience that shows any activity other than an excellent signals and support from Rana. It costs nothing to check out the channel and review his results. Prove me otherwise.

Thread to mention few profitable Telegram groups.

Hi members, there are many scammers in Telegram, many are in various groups. it will be good if everyone submit their favorite group will make us free from scammers and will help new members to test their EA or practice.
One of the best trading tools in Forex trading is the trading spread which help the Forex traders for making good money in a short time. The trading spread most of the Forex traders follow when choosing the broker. With ForexOne trading broker currently I am dealing in this market place because they give the low zero spread from 0.4 pips, instant trade execution, wide range of trading bonus, smart bridge of technology etc.

Ok, this is uncalled for. I don't know who this Suresh is or what he is trying to do here but he is very mistaken. I have had nothing but success with Rana's signals and a fellow trader is also taking his personal training.

Throwing around a word like "scammer" is insulting and juvenile when applied to my post. I have no relation to Rana and discovered his Telegram channel a few months ago. If Suresh is making an accusation about Rana then he should provide proof.

Why do you say Rana is a scammer? Why are you so angry at a fellow trader sharing his results and making a recommendation?

This forum should be a place where fellow traders share and benefit each other through their experience, not a place for name calling and accusations.

I highly recommend that people check this out for themselves and see what is true. There in NOTHING in my experience that shows any activity other than an excellent signals and support from Rana. It costs nothing to check out the channel and review his results. Prove me otherwise.
will check out the channel recommend fusion

All the channel I have joined are not profitable. Forex minister (free) and Venture FX VIP (paid) to name a few. These 2 have some of the highest subscribers but in reality it's not doing well. I would like to know a real profitable one as well.

I have been to a lot of them and some of them are very good but I would like trades could be directly copied to my account not to be all day looking at my Telegram.

There are services that allow to copy directly the signals sent to Telegram channels to your MT4. There are threads here that explain how to.
I have been to a lot of them and some of them are very good but I would like trades could be directly copied to my account not to be all day looking at my Telegram.

Any services that allow to copy directly the signals sent to Telegram channels to your MT4. how to do it?

How long you being using their signals?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.